Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 2700c Software 9.97

Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Nokia 2700c Software 9.97

The new software version (9.97) for Nokia 2700 has made music player very slow.Changing track takes minimum of 4 seconds which is too lengthy.Please release new updated software.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Registered Member
Ilius_309

Re: Nokia 2700c Software 9.97

Please new version
Contributor
Premkumarkh

My software has crashed. What can i do now. Some plz help me.
Contributor
anik96763

Give me a new softwere
JaNOoN786

My phone software also crashed. After recovery from a shop.when i download any applicati0n c0me n0 certificate 0n f0ne or sim . Plz help me?
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Reinstall the phone software from Nokia suite on your computer on your own or goto Nokia care. Backup your data before proceeding to any software update or reinstall.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Counsellor
hacker_006

please release new software. 2700c V 9.98 is annoying me. my authority cert. get deleted, music player made me sick.Even the **bleep**ing language is changed to chinese after update.
Registered Member
Bharat151093

My phone some authority certificate deleted so help me
Mobile Guru
ng85

To recover the certificates please follow the instructions given here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Registered Member
happy3120

Ineed 2700c software update ple. Help
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Use Nokia suite software to update or reinstall the phone software.

Hope this helps.

Registered Member
Lwelyn

How can i update nokia 2700 software through ph0ne??please help me
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

You need to go to menu>settings>phone>phone updates>download phone software.
This requires internet, standard internet charges may apply.