Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 2730 firmware update??

Counsellor

Nokia 2730 firmware update??

Hello guys, i bought nokia 2730 just an hour ago, but the camera and video is not good. My phones firmware version was 7.60, i search the net if the latest firmware version is now available but to no avail.

May i know the latest software version for this phone??

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia 2730 firmware update??

Hi there, there seems to be a 7.70 available but only for a few product codes (seemingly APAC region at the moment). Be patient, as this phone is relatively new to the market there should be a few firmware updates heading your way in the coming months.

If you found this or someone's comments helpful or like what that person has to say, please give some Kudos to their post!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Thanks! Im from Philippines, when i go to nokia phil site, it says there is 7.70 (latest) version for my phone RM578 7.60 but upon updating using NSW updater it says no available updates.

As far as i know when you go to your nokia (your country site) and when it says there is available updates for your phone, and when you go to NSW, it will automatically downloaded the latest version. In my case, it doesnt.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Thanks! Im from Philippines, when i go to nokia phil site, it says there is 7.70 (latest) version for my phone RM578 7.60 but upon updating using NSW updater it says no available updates.

As far as i know when you go to your nokia (your country site) and when it says there is available updates for your phone, and when you go to NSW, it will automatically downloaded the latest version. In my case, it doesnt.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

i have a prob. with my 2730. its freezes when i select application list folder in my Go to key Option

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

how to adjust brightness of this phone? its so bright, my eyes hurts a lot.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Guys i have a similar problem here..i have a bad camera brightness, its so dark.. I actually compared my 2730c's camera to my sisters 5310xm nd they both have the same camera options and all that but my sisters cam phone was way brighter than mine.. What can i do bout these? Is there an update that i can do? Or a hack?coz theres no way to adjust the brightness,not ever a nightmode option can be found...it sucks! My phone is v7.70. Im from the philippines too,(unfortunately)..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
diluen

For some reason there is a newer update available for Nokia 2730. V9.41 it says on my phone. Updated from V7.70.  So what does this new version do? Any changes? What does it fix?

Please use plain text.
HuynhKim

[ Edited ]

I've just updated the latest firmware of 2730c. Everything seems faster but screensaver function is no longer available.I don't khow why,somebody plz help me.

Please use plain text.
bruno338

hello

where did you get the new firmware 0941 ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
diluen

CMON NOKIA! Give us our screensaver option back! Give us more options! Give us update from 9.41. !!! PLS !!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
diluen

V10.40 is out!!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Bejata

I am from Sisohon, Cambodia. I am preparing to update firmware on my Nokia 2730 classic. 

During, my update firmware all my data(sms, contact numbers, pictures, multimedias) will delete or not?

Thanks 

Please use plain text.
Kogi

yeah, lost screensaver setting is not good at all, may be the phone can work faster but it's not fun anymore, so plz take it back!!

Bejata: Create backup for sure

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cosine360

my 2730c firmware now is v10.4 and i found that the sceen saver option is missing...how do i fix that???

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pbigold

Hello all

I am having trouble updating my 2730 to the latest firmware version.

The bluetooth connection on my phone sounds terrible, I have read that if I update the software from the current 7.60 version that I have on there at the moment it will rectify the bluetooth problem.

I tried to update the phone with the Nokia Software Updater but that told me that there was no new version available. Is there a way to put the 10.4 version on the phone without using the Nokia software ??

Has anyone else experienced the Bluetooth issue ? The quality of the audio is terrible.

Thanks

PBI - Australia

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pbigold

Does anyone have any info on this, I would really love to get the firmware updated so that the bluetooth works.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bigDee2730c

Make a backup of your phone using Nokia PC Suite!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Smrhaider76

Ur contact would not b deleted if u will create a backup of these
Please use plain text.