Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 3110c Update a new version

Nokia 3110c Update a new version

My cell is giving many errors
Please use plain text.
Moumine

Re: Nokia 3110c Update a new version

My phone needs to be update
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
subhadeep_c7

Nokia 3110c is a long forgotten mobile by nokia and probably no updates will be provided by Nokia...
If you feel your device has software issues you can connect it to your pc via Nokia Suite and reinstall the firmware, or visit a Nokia Care for the same.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

@murali1310
@Mourmine

Hi Guys,

If you can be please be more specific in the issue's you are having with your devices and please be as detailed as possible.

Thanks
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
kols

[ Edited ]

some apps cannot be saved and installed as jar but the same can be installed from built in browser.

my phone soft are up to date

Raoul_Duke wrote:
@murali1310
@Mourmine

Hi Guys,

If you can be please be more specific in the issue's you are having with your devices and please be as detailed as possible.

Thanks

Moderator's note: This post is edited.

Please use plain text.