Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 3110c Update a new version

Nokia 3110c Update a new version

My cell is giving many errors
Moumine

Re: Nokia 3110c Update a new version

My phone needs to be update
Counsellor
subhadeep_c7

Nokia 3110c is a long forgotten mobile by nokia and probably no updates will be provided by Nokia...
If you feel your device has software issues you can connect it to your pc via Nokia Suite and reinstall the firmware, or visit a Nokia Care for the same.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

@murali1310
@Mourmine

Hi Guys,

If you can be please be more specific in the issue's you are having with your devices and please be as detailed as possible.

Thanks
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
kols

[ Edited ]

some apps cannot be saved and installed as jar but the same can be installed from built in browser.

my phone soft are up to date

Raoul_Duke wrote:
@murali1310
@Mourmine

Hi Guys,

If you can be please be more specific in the issue's you are having with your devices and please be as detailed as possible.

Thanks

Moderator's note: This post is edited.