Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 3110c restarting problem

Contributor
coldlm

and for the rscord guys 7.21 will not solve it at all infect it will gives a whole more problems believe me guys .

Please use plain text.
harry1110

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chrisztian_o6

Re: Nokia 3110c restarting problem *SOLUTION*

Remove the battery 2 or 3 times if its not work do it repeatedly. Then open the cp. ITS OK again ! :bd

Please use plain text.
Contributor
atuldarne

I had purchase nokia 3110c in September 2008. I updated the firm ware twice at Nokia Support Center at Mumbai, (the phone was updated free as it was in the free service period)

Again iam facing the problem this month , that my Phone restarts and blinks thrice , after which it get switch off.

I am niether able to backup it, as it does'nt starts. I think this is the only Nokia Piece, that is having the same problem and more complains from Nokia 3110c customers.

Iam not intrested to go nokia care to again update the firm ware, because i know i would face the same problem again after some weeks.

Nokia should look into the piece as i think this piece is technically a fault, or the firm ware doesnt support the device specifications.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
beth264

I have updated my nokia 3110c it restarted after that it was not starting i took it to nokia care they to can't fix it......it was not detecting and not starting.....

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Go and buy an iPhone, the chance of nokia even being in business in 6 months is very small, never mind finding fixes for this phone!

Nokia have scrapped this OS completely and will be looking at windows phones apparently, if they can stay in business long enough to release the first one.
Please use plain text.
lions

solve this problem
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
coolboy_101

Re: Solution 4 Nokia 3110c Restart

[ Edited ]

Can any one help me, I am using N3110 since 2 years and first time I m facing this problem that my cell is not opening up completely...

It starts shows the company logo...
Then it gives the option of unlock the security code,
as soon as i enter the code the set hangs up and after 30 to 45 seconds the screen turns white and then the phone restarts.

I have been using nokia suit for my data backup so i know how to use it. But the problem is when I plug in the data cable it shows the symbol on phone but doesn't give the option of connecting as ~ nokia mode ~ printing mode ~ data mode.

Before this happen my cell restarts...

Can anyone help me extract my data from phone?

Moderator's Note: Post edited. Removed email address and reference to an unauthorised procedure that may damage a device and invalidate the warranty. For security purposes, we do not allow disclosure of personal contact information in a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sp_prajapati

hi,

plz anybody can help me???

when i am updaeting my mobile my mobile cable disconnect and mobile switch off now mobile totally off, now its not start i had tyr it lot but nothig is work plz help it totally dump.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

@sp_prajapati The update has most probably failed. Use this link for further suggestions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.