Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 3230

Nokia 3230

I h Nokia 3230
I want 2 updated software
how 2 make it?
Plz advise.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

Re: Nokia 3230

Um, you could take it to a Nokia Service centre but they will charge you if the warranty has ran out.
Nokia N95
V 20.0.015
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eltattooma

it is easyyyyyyyyyy......1st download the software updater program if u update ur nokia pc suit u will find this program in the suit component and connect ur phone via usb cable to the pc and follow the steps
KNOW me NO pain....KNOW pain NO me....... IF U FIND MY REPLIES USEFULL PLZ CLICK ON ((( KODOS))) BOTTON
Please use plain text.

But my phone is not in the list so I can't select it!!!
Please use plain text.

Up

I have the same
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

As stated above by "6280" (not the incorrect reply by "eltattooma", because there is no NSU support in the 3230), you must take your 3230 to the nearest Nokia repair center: http://www.nokia.com/repair
Please use plain text.