Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 3230

Nokia 3230

I h Nokia 3230
I want 2 updated software
how 2 make it?
Plz advise.
Mobile Guru

Re: Nokia 3230

Um, you could take it to a Nokia Service centre but they will charge you if the warranty has ran out.
Nokia N95
V 20.0.015
Sage
eltattooma

it is easyyyyyyyyyy......1st download the software updater program if u update ur nokia pc suit u will find this program in the suit component and connect ur phone via usb cable to the pc and follow the steps
KNOW me NO pain....KNOW pain NO me....... IF U FIND MY REPLIES USEFULL PLZ CLICK ON ((( KODOS))) BOTTON

But my phone is not in the list so I can't select it!!!
Contributor

Up

I have the same
Mobile Sensei

As stated above by "6280" (not the incorrect reply by "eltattooma", because there is no NSU support in the 3230), you must take your 3230 to the nearest Nokia repair center: http://www.nokia.com/repair