Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5130c-2 cannot upgrade.

Contributor

Nokia 5130c-2 cannot upgrade.

Hola support group 

I have tried several times to upgrade my nokia 5130c-2 with 5.80 to the new software version 6.65. with upgrade software 1.6.13. I have the current version of PC suite 7.1.26.0. Windows XP. The installation of the softward will not install. I have no password protection and all cables are functioning as I can backup and scyn my phone to the PC.

Can you help please.

Cisco from Mexico 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: Nokia 5130c-2 cannot upgrade.

I´ve got the same Problem.

Please use plain text.
Contributor

Can someone PLEASE helps us....PLEASE
Please use plain text.
Professor
xenogriff

have u confirmed that there is a s/w update available for ur phone : http://www.nokia-asia.com/get-support-and-software/download-software/device-software-update/can-i-up...

note that not all phone variants especially those that are network locked might not have the latest update yet until the network itself approves of the s/w changes made

if the site confirms that ur phone can be updated, a little more info would be appreciated

ie: what kind of error messages are u getting when trying to update?

if my post helped u out, please click the Star next to it to add some KUDOS to my name :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor

cel is nokia 5130 xpressmusic (RM-495) Purchased through TELCEL  MEXICO 

Yes I can update. 

Current version 5.80 update 6.65... 

When I try to update allsystems are go until the error message "ERROR in ACTUALIZATION.. pleasemake sure you are connected with usb directly to computer etc....

I have win xp version3updated dell inspiron 6000. 

An interesting note whenlooking at the manual to perhaps find a solution i noticed one omission in thecel phone dropdown menus... in menu- settings - display i do not have theactive standby or the sleep mode.. could this be an issue in the activation ofthe upgrade??? 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Softwareupdater 1.6.13de he goes till step 3 of 3 and then it ende with the message "download failed" the software tryed three times to download the software but failed. maybe the connection is instable or the server is buggy. please try again later. i did several times. 10-15 times i tryed. different times and days. also the software shows a progressbar. that sems to be 2/3 full. 25,9 mb of 39,1 MB

i searched for the file in a whole for manual update. but i failed to find such a file, i hope my few words can help to solve the problem. thx for the time and the help.

Please use plain text.
Contributor

same problem still no solution. must be a TELCEL problem.. they have changed many setting in my cel. looks bad for us TELCEL people if we want to control our fones.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Please use plain text.
rockethorse89

**bleep**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i hate telcel
Please use plain text.

dont update your phone u will lose the bilt in phone memory it will be 4 mega free in the new soft
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Panosmpal

I can update my phone.what else can i do to update my phone nokia 5130 c-2 without using a pc
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Panosmpal

I cannot update my phone.what else can i do to update my phone nokia 5130 c-2 without using a pc
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jerric12345

How to upgrade or to internet plZzzz help help

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jerric12345

how to got internet in mobile phone 5130c-2 plzzz help
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amitr

i have loss my nokia 5130c-2 phon's deta & software

how can update to my phon

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
2hot2bhandled2u

i want to update/upgrade My nokia5130-2 xpsessmusic phone
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sammyoddy

Pls how do i config my 5130c-2
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Configuration for internet? If yes ask service provider for settings. For anything else pls tell what sort of configuration.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
lucky04651

i want result about update version nokia 5130c
Please use plain text.