Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5230 Software Update!

Malusaamos

Nokia 5230 Software Update!

Hi,

My name is Amos and i live in South Africa. I read on Nokia FeedBurner that a new 50.x.x.x is available but when i check on my phone none is available. Please help i need to update the current software.

Thanx inadvance,
Amos.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Re: Nokia 5230 Software Update!

Hi Malusaamos,

You will find in this link the last software update for your phone.  Connect your phone to Nokia suite to check if any update are available.

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Re: Nokia 5230 Software Update!

This page might also answer questions about the discrepancy: http://techy.horwits.com/2009/09/firmware-availability-and-distribution.html

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.