Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 5300 - Update software

Nokia 5300 - Update software

Hi.

I have a nokia 5300, RM - 146 v.5.00

My problem and the following:

When I try to update the phone software, the software update nokia (last version) detects the phone, but then says that is not compatible ...

Someone could help me?
I await answers ...

PS - Excuse the English, if poorly ...
Mobile Guru
friedbrains

Re: Nokia 5300 - Update software

this is why...

Nokia 3109, Nokia 3110 Classic, Nokia 5200, Nokia 5300, Nokia 6300 and Nokia 7373 software removed from NSU - 21 January 2008
Due to problems experienced while trying to update certain software with the Nokia Software Updater, Nokia has temporarily removed all software from the products listed above. Other Nokia products are not affected. We will endeavour to enable the software again soon and apologize for any inconvenience caused

from here-> http://europe.nokia.com/A4577225

don't worry, it should be up soon... well, i hope...

Ok

thanks
Registered Member

I also have the same problem.

How do we get notified when this works again ??

Thanks
Jan
Registered Member

Btw, my PC Suite tells me there is a new update for my phone. And it starts the NSU, and then it can't continue.

Bad bad Nokia ;-)

Cheers
Jan
Registered Member
rOel763

helow. .i have a problem, my software is rm-146 V 03.93, when i try to update my device, the updater says that my phone is in uncompatible mode even though that my phone is in nokia mode. .can you please help me?

Registered Member
786786np

Update varisan
Registered Member
786786np

Update softewer