Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 5310 Xpress Music Firmware

Nokia 5310 Xpress Music Firmware

Hi! I just bought a Nokia 5310 Xpress Music Blue phone from Orange Romania. I checked its firmware version , it's 3.63. Now, I found some info on the net that says that the newest version is 5.81 http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=517041... But when I installed NSU it says there is no update for my phone..
The page linked above has an tutorial for the installation or the 5.81 firmware... I heard it improves some things at the telephone... But if I follow the tutorial's specification I will make my warranty null...
So? Who had problems like that? How can I update my Nokia 5310 with an official firmware?

Thank you in advance!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: Nokia 5310 Xpress Music Firmware

Exact same problem here, just that it's a red one.
Please use plain text.
Professor

Re: Nokia 5310 Xpress Music Firmware

[ Edited ]
also me, have Thailand product code, version 3.6, and no update available ridiculous considering already 2 updates exist
if you want something official you may need to ask at a service center

Message Edited by likeitlikethat on 05-May-2008 02:26 AM
Please use plain text.