Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5610 XpressMusic RM-242 v8.30 released

Counsellor
tavi88

Re: Nokia 5610 XpressMusic RM-242 v8.30 released

in deed i changed my mind and i decided thats bettet to wait until this firmware will be avaible for europe phones but it seems that nokia doesnt care about the phones taht they sold in europe or maibe they think that those phones have no bugs so wat.s gonna be???
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
arnavzz

I think you should take your phone to d Nokia Care Point. Dey ve all d latest firmware even if it is not available on d website for a particular region. I updated mine twice, once to 6.60 n d other time to 7.12 but dey were not availble on d website for my product code...btw im from India
Please use plain text.
Advisor

today, in Italy, the new 09.40 version is released through nokia software update. i have the 08.30 with no bugs so i'm waiting some feedbacks.
Please use plain text.

i have nokia 5610 firmware rd 242 v 6.60... i am from Europe exactly Serbia... and when i try to upgrade my software to 9.40 i cannot... the softwer updater say's [ :smileyhappy: ] that have no software 4 my phone... No software after 6.60???? pls help ?
Please use plain text.