Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5800/PC Suite won't upgrade to latest versio...

Contributor
Buck2u

Nokia 5800/PC Suite won't upgrade to latest version

Hello

Just updated my Nokia 5800 using the latest PC Suite and software updater. I was told that the latest version is 31........, although it appears that version 51........... is available. I upgraded to 31........... and tried again. Nokia software updater tells me that I have the latest version (31.....) for my phone? Am I missing something here?  Thanks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
carlotino

Re: Nokia 5800/PC Suite won't upgrade to latest version

I had a similar problem... please, check your product code to see if it matches mine: /t5/Software-Updates/Nokia-5800XM-RM-428-Firmware/td-p/751117

Please use plain text.