Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 5800 xpress music firmware update 60.0.0...

Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia 5800 xpress music firmware update 60.0.003

Then you need to wait till one is released for YOUR Device...as availability of update depends on Product Code / Region .

..and for Network locked phones the update will require an approval from the Operator. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mannamehdi

I updated my phone to 60.0.003 few days ago. After using for some days, I cannot access Nokia Internet, i.e. when i click to internet it just try to enter and exit. Please help me if anyone of u know the solution.

Regards,

Manna Mehdi

Please use plain text.
arepeaces90

why my phone cant update v60.003..last update diz 51.0.006..some one help me..i want update my phone...grrrrr.....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
geraldmari

Same here... Stuck with the old firmware.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
andreiu90

same here .. v52.0.007 no available update
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gkitchlu

i have nokia 5800 software version 52.0.007. i tried to check for updates through the phone, software update as well as the latest nokia suite, but it doesn't show any available. how should i update it?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

If it is not available either thru' FOTA or Nokia Suite then there is NO way the user can update the firmware.

Your only chance is to contact your local Nokia Care and ask them whether they can do it ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
usfe

I have the same problem with my Sony Ericsson MW600 bluetooth Headset. after updating the microphone is not working. and i think it cause severe reduce of battery life.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
haibarayuki

after updating, my camera does not work. i on the camera but it does not show the camera screen and when i tried to exit the application through long-pressing the menu button, i select exit but the camera application did not close. i have to restart my phone as i scare that the camera application will eat up my battery. what should i do? i reinstall and reinstall but the same problem occurs. i also restart my phone after reinstallation but nothing change. please help me.. thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hmalik26

i have nokia 5800xm v21 i want to update it bt it show no update avilable i m 4m india.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Balerinka

I have Nokia 5800 xpress music   and  i`m also stuck with the old firmware , the one from 2009  -V 21.0.025

I hope someone can help me ! My phone is from Spain -red , but it`s unlocked . 

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

If either FOTA or Nokia Suite refuse to show any availability of the updates and your Phone is NOT Network locked, your ONLY chance to get it updated is trying your luck at Nokia Care ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
eanne09

mine too..
no updates available...
help!

Please use plain text.
buntypardeshi

Even i'm having same version  60.0.003.  My touch screen some time some won't. I did hard reset /soft reset but no use. Having same issue.

Please suggest what to do on this.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
reshance

I want to update my phone but it is showing no updates available both in pc suite as well as OTA my firmware version is 21.x
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Shangther wrote:
Firware

Not sure of your query..but most probably its answered in the posts above..so go thru' the whole thread ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Zeddicus

HI,

New problem started yesterday.

When I make a call the touch screen deactivate so I can't end the call or put it on speaker phone from the screen.

I've tried to find a setting without luck

Then

I reset the phone to factory setting,

Did a hard reset

Updated the firmware

All without result :smileysad:

Any other suggestion ?

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

What is your phone model? If you have a protective screen, try to remove it and check if the phone will do the same thing. 

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mnaza2013

nmnalmeida wrote:

After updating my 5800 xpress music to firmware 60.0.003 when i make or receive a phone call the sensors don´t turn off the screen light.

During a call the phone screen light is on and before the update as soon as i put the phone in my ear the screen light where instantly turned off.

Anyone with the same problem?

Any solution?

Thank you

Please use plain text.