Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 603

Contributor
zafi666
Accepted Solution

Nokia 603

I want to now if Nokia 603 supports free navigation and using USB flash drivers on it like N8 or not...

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Hi zafi666,

Thank for your post and welcome to the Nokia discussion forums.

In response to your question the Nokia 603 does support free navigation. If you click on the link below this will take you the features page which states free navigation:

http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/devices/nokia-603/features

I have also linked you to a guide on how to use the navigation feature:

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/603/user-guides?ccf_name=nokia-603/guide/GUID-09B5C8...

In regards to using a USB flash drivers can you please clarify on what you mean? Thanks!

Regards

Raoul_Duke

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
zafi666

thnxx for rapid replaying Raoul...

Regarding using a USB flash drives....I mean like N8 "USB On-the-Go"...

N8 comes with "Nokia Adapter Cable for USB OTG CA-157"...

So I 'd like to know if Nokia 603 has this feature or not ??

And I have an additional  question that I forgot to mention in my post...

Could Nokia 603 be linked to TV via TV-out connector...

thnxxx in advance :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Hey zafi666,

Nokia 603 does support USB-OTG feature indeed. You can check the technical spesifications of 603 from developer.nokia.com.

It does not have TV-out feature unfortunately.

Hope this cleared the matter.

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
poochini21

Please use plain text.