Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6120 classic When new Firmware?

Registered Member
juxachim

Re: Nokia 6120 classic When new Firmware?

I just upgraded to 7.20 Flash seems slow still, I´m hoping battery time will be better. I have no scientific way of measuring this but I´ll give you my subjective opinion in a few days!

Please use plain text.
Contributor

Re: any progress here?

[ Edited ]

I upgraded it to 7.10 at the same way: it works fine (no bugs), but no news about battery life.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

I'm using 7.20 for a while. No bugs, battery life with GSM ok, UMTS -> bad...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
hotshotbg

From which countries are you? These 7.10 and 7.20 are not available in most of Europe.

Only 6.01! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Go there: http://blue-nokia.com/ You have to flash your phone on your own. Guaranty gets lost.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, you are right. I'm from Italy. I did the first upgrade flashing the phone (perhaps from 6.01 to 6.51 I didn't remember) with no brand firmware (originally was vodafone). After from mobile phone (wap) to 7.10.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
hotshotbg

[ Edited ]

Today I upgraded to 7.10 via FOTA (Firmware Over The Air - wasn't available before). It's in Settings - Data Manager - Device Manager.

Nokia Software update shows only 6.01 - but 7.10 it's available over the air (2-3MB internet traffic). :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.