Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6120c

Nokia 6120c

It seems that the 4.21 firmware for the American nokia 6120c was released today via the pc suite updater but it will not update. The update is downloaded and gets about 10% into install with 15 minutes left and a phone recovery screen pops up the says remove battery and charger then replace and click retry then turn back on the phone. Then it starts fresh and the same scenario happens all the time. Anyone has any idea what is going on?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
illinjah

Re: Nokia 6120c

Have you tried restarting the computer? If this doesn´t help try reinstalling the NSU software. If nothing works out, I´m afraid you are going to have to give it to a Nokia Care Point...
By clicking the "Kudos!" or the "Solution?" button on the right you can say "Thank You" and you´ll show the author and others that the post is useful.

The day we stop improving is the day we stop being good.

Please use plain text.

Ok i tried restarting pc before ill try reinstalling the Updater but there is now nokia care center in my area that i know off so ill hope reinstalling works.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
illinjah

Let us know if it worked out!

Care points/service centers and repair info:

UKEuropeAsia-PacificUSA
CanadaMiddle East and Africa

Any other country: Click here, select your country, go to the support section, then select repair.

There may be a small charge for this service, depending on country and warranty regulations.
By clicking the "Kudos!" or the "Solution?" button on the right you can say "Thank You" and you´ll show the author and others that the post is useful.

The day we stop improving is the day we stop being good.

Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
Ok it does not work but the phone is still working so i guess i can live with that.

Message Edited by 776655104 on 30-Nov-2008 03:54 PM
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sifat

My mobile is nokia 6120c(B08.01) v6.01 rm 243.but when i update my device software its show me that no updates available.i want to update the v7.20 please help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

There is no way to update the Firmware if the availability is NOT shown ...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sifat

My mobile product code:0547708 nokia 6120c (b08.01) v6.01 i try to update the v7.20 but its shows that no update available now.please help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You will not be able to update the Firmware till its made available by just repeating the query ...Keep on checking .. You can only update when its released for your Product Code / Region. For Network locked devices it will require an approval from the Operator ..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sifat

thanks
Please use plain text.