Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6233 Software Update

Nokia 6233 Software Update

Hi to all!
This morning I have tried more times to adjourn the Software of my Telephone, the Nokia 6233, but without success. I have followed footstep footstep the present instructions in the site Nokia, I have verified the present Software on my telephone (V.03.70), that available among the updatings (V 04.91), therefore I have unloaded Nokia Software Update, but once connected the Jail cell to the PC and effected the connection for the verification of available updatings, the Software it tells me that there are no available updatings for my telephone.
In thing I am being wrong?
Does someone help me?
Thanks
Please use plain text.
Professor

Re: Nokia 6233 Software Update

Did you check your product code to see if an update is available here: http://europe.nokia.com/A4305060 first?

Updates for some 6233's are not available online at this time.
First use the search to see if your question has already been answered...
Secondly I will not knowingly assist in breaking the forum rules.
My information is always changing, what I post at the time is usually true.
Please use plain text.