Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6300 Software Problem ?

Contributor
VenusJd

Nokia 6300 Software Problem ?

Hi! Guys,,and Glz,

When I on my Nokia 6300 it gets restarted after a second. Now I would like you to help me so that i can fix this problem. Furthernore, I want to know what will be suitable and free anti Virus for my Nokia 6300 ...

I use USB data cable to coneect my phone with PC.

I use Windos Xp SP2..

Please help me in this regard. Any kind of to the point help will be sibcerely appreciated.

Best Regard,

Venus....

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: Nokia 6300 Software Problem ?

You don't really need any antivirus.

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: Nokia 6300 Software Problem ?

fender77 is right. You don't need anti virus. 

As for the restarting, try removing the battery and leaving it out for at least 5 minutes. Also try without the memory card. If that doesn't work, then you will need to try your local Nokia Care Point.

Please use plain text.