Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 6303 - firmware update failed, only blac...

Nokia 6303 - firmware update failed, only black screen

Hi all,

today the Nokia Ovi Suite said that there is a new Firmware Update for my Nokia 6303.

I wanted to install it but after 1,5h and only 60% of installation the connection between the 6303 and the PC disconnected.

Now the display of the mobile phone is black. If I connect it to the pc Windows can't find drivers and the 6303 reconnect every 5 seconds.

Do you know how I can solve the problem?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
illinjah

Re: Nokia 6303 - firmware update failed, only black screen

Our senior member psychomania has writen an article in our "Pool of Knowledge" about it.

Recovering from a failed firmware update.

Maybe this´ll help you! :smileyhappy:
By clicking the "Kudos!" or the "Solution?" button on the right you can say "Thank You" and you´ll show the author and others that the post is useful.

The day we stop improving is the day we stop being good.

Please use plain text.

Re: Nokia 6303 - firmware update failed, only black screen

thx for the answer...

well, so I need to contact nokia :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.