Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6303 i Software Update

Registered Member
EDWARD85

Nokia 6303 i Software Update

Hello ! Please can you tell me if is it any update available for Nokia 6303 i ? My current firmware is 6.61  and i am in Romania... The phone is new... I lose the warranty if i make the update ? Thank you very much !

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kertjoert

Re: Nokia 6303 i Software Update

[ Edited ]

As your question I would suggest you to go Nokia software update center.. There you can find it..

Moderator's note: Commercial links remove from your post, please don't make any commercial links in your posts.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia 6303 i Software Update

Download the OVI Suite from here and install on your PC. Connect the phone to PC thru' USB and open OVI Suite -->Tools-->Software Updates... and you will know if any update is available.. If you decide to go for it, first Back-up your data thru' the OVI Suite.. and then when you start the update, read and follow the instructions that are displayed very very carefully...

BTW this does not void the Warranty...

Please use plain text.