27-04-2012 21:33 - edited 27-04-2012 21:34
After updating to latest SW v. 112.010.1404, several problems occur:
- some of the Tones disappeared from Phone memory (the following were away, used previously: Message 9.aac, Ring Ring.aac, Eternal.aac, Email 5.aac) - I was really totally dissappointed - without any warning I did not simply find out, until I had lot of missed calls - I simply did not react, thinking it was somebody else's phone ringing !
- Google Maps has completely stopped working ! WHY???
- All applications organized in subfolders have been moved to a single folder - ROOT !!! This happened also after previous update - Hey NOKIA, I'm totally disappointed with this aproach ! I spend quite some time organizing my things, which are then getting into a complete mess after each of YOUR's update ?!?!
- Some of "funny" behaviours introduced - like disconnecting WiFi, and using 2G conn. instead (perhaps some alliance with phone companies, to let them make more money?) - USB Mass Storage is disconnected immediately on the first use - copy files and Ovi Suite mode is back, I had to kill the Ovi Suite on PC to get it work.
- right side sroller - simply does NOT work on any lists!
- the phone is getting frozen every few minutes? When really using it - configuring, etc. Sometime it freezes for several seconds, then all typed text appears at once with delay, sometime I have no patience to wait and steal the battery to get it reset.
To be honest, I'm keeping myself with very last power before learning this wonderful phone flying - outside of 8th floor window...
After the update to install applications from the Ovi Store I do not have the opportunity to determine the storage medium, where the application is installed. The application is always installed on an external microSD card. I would like to install the internal mass memory. How can this be adjusted?
Whilst in Nokia Store application > tap on "head & shoulder" icon at far right of screen to get to My Stuff > Installation preferences and choose E:\Mass memory for both "Install games and applications".
Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5
My problem is that i cant use the bt and the wifi at the same time. When i listen to music through bt and i try use the wifi, the sound begin to falter then drop the wifi connection. If i try play a youtube video with wifi and send its sound bt, the player's message is that: could not connection. Sometimes it works, but the sound get stuck and the wifi connection throw off. what can i do?
Nokia 700 hanging up , unpredictable and unintended screen changes and application start ups. multiple re-installs have not helped
Obviously the problem has been solved by a patch in Jan 2013 (mentioned in the comment what the patch is needed for - fixing compatibility of 3rd party applications such as Lotus Notes). This also fixed Google Maps. The recent version is now 113.010.1506.
Took more than half a year to fix Nokia own bug, which the Nokia support refused to see as their bug, but bug of 3rd party applications - I was always directed to Google, to fix the Google Maps application, very funny - but not from my point of view.
Anyhow thanks for finally fixing it Nokia!
Hi I have problmes with my nokia 700 after pdating to 113.010.1506 version
The major problem is tha camera is not working, when I tap the camera widget it starts but there is no buton to take the photo and then the application refuse to stop.
Please advice, the phone is on O2 network, nor unlocked.