guys i got the update on my nokia 701 but i have red icons in my menu and i dont know how to remove them
and other icons and i cant remove them ...beside i cant get the microsoft apps update..
No no ,,not red stars ..they are grey icons with red circle in it's middle just like the icons in (Already installed applications) ..those icons appeared after FP1 update ..i cant open them and i cant remove them .
i have managed to make those icons disappear ..I had Nokia maps suite 2.0 before FP1 update and it seems that the update removed it..reinstalling the Nokia maps suite solved the problem
Thank you for your post.
Belle FP1 will only be available for Nokia 808 PureView which will ship with Nokia Belle FP1.
Additionally Nokia Belle FP1 is available for Nokia 603, Nokia 700 and Nokia 701 devices as an update.
There is no current plans for Nokia Belle FP1 to be made available for other Symbian^3, Nokia Anna and Nokia Belle devices. There will be continued support for these devices in the form of future software updates however.
Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
Bugs that i noticed after updating my Nokia 701 are as follows
1. photos shot with my camera now are very very poor
2. Wifi connectivity issues and sometimes Wifi networks automatically moves from INTERNET to UNCATEGORISED LIST in destinations settings
3. listening to a song with Nokia BH-503 and u get a message on whatsapp, it automatically mutes the audio of the muisic player, then u'll hav to pause and then play again to undo the mute
4. Adding ur email is now a very very big deal, that's if u will succeed
5. the scroll bar in the main menu moves the icons in the opposite direction
6. U can't use the scroll bar while in ARRANGE MODE
7. Nokia store crashes frequently
8. if u've already update your 701 and u feel like re-installing the software and u try using the Nokia suite, u'll always get a message like "Insert Sim To Continue" or something related to that
I'll write more as soon as i notice any.......despite all this bugs, my 701 rocks
I still cant install microsoft apps 2.0 ....i tried to install it manually but i cant install the pixi enablers .it says unable to delete file during the installation now i cant use my Mail
yes, similar problem with my 701 handset after fp1 update handset is very unstable , it goes offline automatically, & i can't receive or make call at all, it says "insert sim card", can somebody help me to sort this problem
ii recently installed belle fp1 after installing this update i found dat my phone's battery finishes off within 5-6 hours
can anybody plzzz help wats the prob.
2012-04-19 9:49 - last edited on 2012-04-19 9:53 by Puigchild
Thankyou so much for your help, please give me the Y-Browser(full version).
Thankyou so very much.
Moderator's notes: email address removed. It's not advisable to share personal information on a public forum.