Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 701 Nokia Suite error

Contributor
Williamtell64
Accepted Solution

Nokia 701 Nokia Suite error

Windows 7 Premium x64. Install Nokia Suite 3.2.100. It installs with no errors. Connect 701 via USB cable, more drivers install with no errors. When I tell it to check for updates I et the following message;

"Somethings gone wrong. It seems that some program files of Nokia Suite are missing. To fix this, please uninstall nokia suite and download the latest version of the application ..."

I've done this mulitple times and receive the same message.

Please use plain text.
Professor
Vaidovesta

Hi Williamtell64

There is a problem with the suite for Win7 64-bit users.... You're not the only one and There isn't a solution available as yet... Also facing the same problem

Can you load Maps though?

Regards,

V.

N8-00,Galaxy Tab 10.1
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Williamtell64

I had to update my maps through the phone. Nokia Suite maps has an error. Thanks for the info of the Nokia Suite problems

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Williamtell64

Guess I'll wait for the Nokia Suite update...

Please use plain text.
Employee
magovoru

Hello,

Error has been fixed and Nokia Suite 3.4  contains the fix. You can download and install latest beta version of  Nokia Suite from here ...

To download the installer, you need to log-in with the SAME credentials that you use on this Forum..

Best regards,

Marina

Nokia Suite team

Cheers,
Marina
Nokia Suite team

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.