Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Belle Custom Version & Custom Version Date P...

Advisor
Broddy
Accepted Solution

Nokia Belle Custom Version & Custom Version Date Problem

Hello,

I just want to ask if there's anything wrong with my Nokia Belle version.

After the update, I checked the Device manager on my Nokia N8 and found out that the custom version is dated 2011-01-26. I feel something is wrong about the custom version date so I want to post this up and let you guys know about it. The custom version code is 111.030.0609.262.02.

As for the software version and the date, they are correct. The software version is 111.030.0609 and the date is 2011-11-26.

I'm not sure if this is a problem but does anyone has the same situation as mine?

I hope I can get a reply from this. Thank you.

My Nokia N8 product code is 059D7K4 (Malaysia - Blue N8)

Please use plain text.
Ex-employee (retired)
skyee

Re: Nokia Belle Custom Version & Custom Version Date Problem

[ Edited ]

No worries. Everything is correct. You are running Nokia Belle.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Broddy

Thank you very much for the clarification, Yvonne. Appreciate that! Now, I'm pretty much excited with the current Nokia Belle installed on my Nokia N8. Thanks again, skyee! Have a nice day! =)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
eng_moodyz

Dear Skyee

Need your urgent Assist ASAP, i need to know if there were problems (like arabic language gone after belle update) ?

also my product code on My C7 is 059B7V7 but the one on the nokia availability Site is 059b7v6 is what should i do Please Answer Me ASAP?
Please use plain text.
Ex-employee (retired)
skyee

You should always refer to the information for your product code and your country. So, on the availability page, look for your country first & then for your productcode.

Regarding the question if you lose your Arabic language, it depends on the fact what variant you have (ie. is the Arabic language included by default) or did you manually add it later.

Q: After the update to Nokia Belle, my phone language has changed and I can’t find my native language in the settings anymore. What should I do?

A:  A software update resets the language settings of your phone to the state in which the phone left production originally. That means, as an example: If your phone was originally produced for the Finnish market and had some additional languages like Chinese added manually later on, after the update to Nokia Belle your phone will not show the extra Chinese language anymore. If you have such a case, please consult your local Nokia Care point (locations via www.nokia.com/support).

Please use plain text.
Contributor
eng_moodyz

yes Skyee

i found my country but different product code,although on my nokia suite i found a notification about the belle update but on the phone i didn't find any notification? so shall i download or n't?

regarding the language point, i already updated to ANNA update without any language problems so maybe the same will happen during the belle update?

Sorry to buzzer you
Please use plain text.
Contributor
eng_moodyz

need your answer soon Skyee
thanks in advance
Please use plain text.
Ex-employee (retired)
skyee

I answered you on both. The language topic is discussed in this Q&A:

Q: After the update to Nokia Belle, my phone language has changed and I can’t find my native language in the settings anymore. What should I do?

A:  A software update resets the language settings of your phone to the state in which the phone left production originally. That means, as an example: If your phone was originally produced for the Finnish market and had some additional languages like Chinese added manually later on, after the update to Nokia Belle your phone will not show the extra Chinese language anymore. If you have such a case, please consult your local Nokia Care point (locations via www.nokia.com/support).

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

regarding the language point, i already updated to ANNA update without any language problems so maybe the same will happen during the belle update?

Sorry to buzzer you

Did you update to Anna OTA or via PC ?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
eng_moodyz

Via pc
Please use plain text.