Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle Refresh update just launched

Counsellor
e71n8

hello,

any news on the inept Tesco UK N8 059C951 please?

Regards,
Stephen.

Please use plain text.
serarg

Nothing here in Argentina for carriers (Personal and Claro) and product code 059G132 specifically (N8):crying:

Please use plain text.
Ihechi

The photo wall widget is ruining my pictures
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jrameshwar

Any advice on when the refresh update will arrive for an unlocked N8, purchased in the US and currently being used in the Caribbean?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
reptile18

jrameshwar wrote:
Any advice on when the refresh update will arrive for an unlocked N8, purchased in the US and currently being used in the Caribbean?

Probably the same time the rest of us get it...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vjou9189

hi
nokia a horse of a long race. I today admit that i am a nokia man .
For three years i used e 71 . Then in 2011 i had gone for android of various companies but believe they are shear wastage of your time and money. I used the highest series in android s3 / note / photon 4G
now i am back to nokia with two devices : lumia and the ultimate e6.
The nokia is nokia and i would now never leave nokia
the finish company finished all other crazes of mine.
Thanks to NOKIA
Please use plain text.
Sage
Dan555

[ Edited ]

LuxLuxLux wrote:

anyone with the product code 059C9F6 have this yet?

I don't know why I'm even bothering I'm switching to Galaxy S3 in January. I plan to smash my N8 & send every piece to Mr. Elop :smileyhappy:

Try OTA (*#0000#) instead of Nokia Suite.

As for your second paragraph, he's probably sat in his office all day doing that anyway. :Huh:

Please use plain text.
Sage
Dan555

Since the last time...

N8 operator variants removed:

3 SE (059C850)

N8 country variants added:

AR (059G0L5)

Errors in the previous list (all listed as belonging to BE instead of BE and BG):

BE (059D003, 059C9Z4)

BG (059F343, 059F432, 059F437)

Please use plain text.
santugoku

Software Update

Nokia Belle Refresh been  good so far but it gets hanged alot of times and gets switched off. Its been serious problem. 

Moreover we do not have good apps and games in nokia Store. Nokia is best but compared to Andriod providing Apps and Games , nokia is far behind. Come on guys why cant we get games and apps like andriod. We know you guys can , waitng for an reply about this. 

Others agree with me right???

skyee wrote:

*NOTE: Please read this post before making a reply. At this time there is no information on when which product codes are made available so please do not post such requests and keep this thread clean and easy to follow. We will make sure to let you know of any additional information as it becomes available.

Hi all,

great news! We just started to roll out our next update for Symbian called Nokia Belle Refresh for Nokia N8, Nokia E7, Nokia C7, Nokia C6-01, Nokia X7 and Nokia Oro with version number 111.040.1511 (Nokia E6, version number 111.140.0058, will follow still this week, Nokia 500 updates will follow shortly).

This update again brings new features to Symbian smartphones, for example:

-          a new browser with HTML5 web apps support, a new set of homescreen widgets, and the previously released Microsoft Office Mobile App and Nokia Maps Suite 2.0 in one package.

-          Nokia N8 will have some extra apps for imaging

The update will be rolled out in phases, starting with the vanilla versions (ie. basic software variants without any specific operator or country configuration). Country and operator variants will follow within the next weeks, depending on local and operator approvals.

pS: Just like after updating from Nokia Anna to Nokia Belle, some apps may not work due to compatibility issues. If you need more information on available apps, please contact your local Nokia Care support. Furthermore, you can also contact the respective App developer to enquire about the compatibility.

Best regards,

Yvonne from Nokia Care

We need more best Apps and Games.

santosh
Please use plain text.
Krzysiek2099

Re: Software Update

[ Edited ]

Still no update for 059D4X2... N8.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

This is getting ridiculous. Belle Refresh rollout started in August.
N8 Product code 059D111, NAM US country variant.

Still nothing!!! Ordered a Lumia 920. Hopefully Microsoft will be better at rolling out updates.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kaushalraut

I have updated my phone from Anna to Belle but now getting an issue of network, even it takes too much time to search network. I tried 4 - 5 different operators switching between them using number portability but of no use. Can you please help in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Sage
Dan555

I've got Sleeping Screen and if you switch between online and offline mode and then lock/unlock it ocassionally gets confused and freezes. The best thing to do is wait and not tap or press anything until it comes back to life, often up to a minute or two.

I suppose I should reset and if that doesn't work get used to it... :Huh:

Please use plain text.
BlackStaRR

I have Nokia n8 tim 059C5C2 could you tell me when we will update? Italy.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Bartleby

Three months since the update launched and I've still not been able to recieve it? Seriously Nokia? 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
reptile18

Seriously! Are they really working on it? Like at all?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
aranitas

when coming to my 059D360 just coming widget and music player
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

aranitas wrote:
when coming to my 059D360 just coming widget and music player

You would need to ask O2 Ireland that question to see if they are in the process of approving the update.

Ray.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

N8 Gray Unlocked USA (059C8T6). No Refesh yet. This is highly unfair, as we paid a huge amount of money for a inferior wretched product and miserable manufacturer support service. Switching to Samsung. Sayonara, Nokia!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
mrz4u

Finally - am updating my N8 right now. (059D4Q5 - White Silver Norway) So i looks like Christmas came early this year :smileyvery-happy:

So keep your hope up.

Greetings Torben

Please use plain text.