Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle Refresh update just launched

Advisor
mrz4u

Wow now you can get ColorizeIt OTA  and 5 other updates.

Thank you Nokia - i was starting to loose faith in you but am looking forward to start using Belle Refresh.

Torben

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
reptile18

C'mon Nokia. It's into December now and Belle Refresh for the US Variants still haven't been released. What give?
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Perhaps Belle Refresh is gonna be ready for USA next year, heh.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
e71n8

I've got fed up with all the waiting for updates and have moved onto Android, which I wish Nokia had done.

Please use plain text.
vikrantkamboj15

Hi Skyee,

I have several concerns about Nokia Belle Refresh update. I have waited long for patches for these issues but no update is out for this long time

1. Nokia Native browser in this update is very buggy.

2. "Upload to Skydrive" app is gone from this update.

3. several more bugs(like in mail app).

Please update if Nokia has any plan to patch these bugs or is Nokia going to leave customers with this buggy version of OS?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
OldSymbian

How can I update the old 111.030.0609 in to my N8 device because the new software is in terrible shape. I updated N8 using FOTA about 2 months ago and that was a big mistake. 111.040.1511 which is now in my N8 is working very very bad. the older version was the best symbian sw which I have ever seen. 

So please help me and tell me how can I change old sw in use!!.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
josemlemos

Nokia you're getting me nuts. I've got a blue unlocked Northamerican Nokia N8 and no Belle Refesh yet has been launched for this phone :smileysad: . Only new music player and new widgets.

Please use plain text.
Contributor

Hi,

I have Nokia E6 with new Belle.

My problems are:

1)  Memory problem on drive c: I have only 5mb of free memory. I don't know why.

2) I can't use arrows (keys) in main menu after I enter "search program mode" (after typing any letter). Only touch-screen works there. It's stupid.

3) Why I can't send e-mail message from "Messages"? I used to do so on my older E71. Now I have to use very different program to send an e-mail.

4) Notes - they sort by "last opened" and it should be by "last modified".

5) Ctrl+Z would be useful in Notes.

6) My phone doesn't have hardware key "back" like older phones did (E71). My new phone has touch-screen... But it would be useful to have a shortcut like Ctrl+Q to go back. Why? Because a) sometimes I can't use touch-screen, b) sometimes there is no "back" option visible on screen so I can't press it.

Regards :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
jlscott777

Belle Refresh USA

Does anybody know if the refresh is still going out to anyone, has anybody in the USA received it.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
techbiz

Re: Belle Refresh USA

@jlscott777.  I have NAM 059C8T6 N8 running on T-Mobile in the USA and have not received the update.  Frankly, from everything I have read about it, I don't intend to upgrade if/when it becomes available... if Nokia is trying to force US customers to Lumia by denying the upgrade, all they are going to get is a shrinking US customer base.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
jlscott777

I have exactly the same N8 on T-Mobile, but I will try the refresh if it ever comes out, not sure if this is a problem with Nokia or the company that took over Symbian from them.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
josemlemos

It seems Nokia has forgot USA variants. We are almost in January 2013 and no news. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
toljohn

Hi I have a Nokia X7 mobile and I would like to know if Belle Refresh update would be available fro Greece. Thank You
Please use plain text.
Contributor
DerChirurg

Nokia,please fix the bluetooth volume bug,please....

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
reptile18

Still no update for 059C8T6... have there been any new product codes listed in the last few months?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
reptile18

someone on a blog claims to have Belle Refresh through Nokia Suite with my same product code (059C8T6) even though Nokia Support told me it is not yet available for my product code. Is this possible? How can someone else have gotten the update when it's not available and how come I still can't update to Belle Refresh?
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Please use plain text.
akkigupta34

i also want friend plz help me i am from india and i have nokia c6-01 or i want update my phone, from where i can update and how
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Aighood

am not gonna download belle refresh. Its more like a gamble. I dont wanna take any risks with my e6 for now. I hope nokia fix all the bugs and problems soon.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi akkigupta34,

Have you tried checking Nokia Suite for any available updates? For more info and tutorial videos, please refer here.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.