Wow now you can get ColorizeIt OTA and 5 other updates.
Thank you Nokia - i was starting to loose faith in you but am looking forward to start using Belle Refresh.
I have several concerns about Nokia Belle Refresh update. I have waited long for patches for these issues but no update is out for this long time
1. Nokia Native browser in this update is very buggy.
2. "Upload to Skydrive" app is gone from this update.
3. several more bugs(like in mail app).
Please update if Nokia has any plan to patch these bugs or is Nokia going to leave customers with this buggy version of OS?
How can I update the old 111.030.0609 in to my N8 device because the new software is in terrible shape. I updated N8 using FOTA about 2 months ago and that was a big mistake. 111.040.1511 which is now in my N8 is working very very bad. the older version was the best symbian sw which I have ever seen.
So please help me and tell me how can I change old sw in use!!.
Nokia you're getting me nuts. I've got a blue unlocked Northamerican Nokia N8 and no Belle Refesh yet has been launched for this phone . Only new music player and new widgets.
I have Nokia E6 with new Belle.
My problems are:
1) Memory problem on drive c: I have only 5mb of free memory. I don't know why.
2) I can't use arrows (keys) in main menu after I enter "search program mode" (after typing any letter). Only touch-screen works there. It's stupid.
3) Why I can't send e-mail message from "Messages"? I used to do so on my older E71. Now I have to use very different program to send an e-mail.
4) Notes - they sort by "last opened" and it should be by "last modified".
5) Ctrl+Z would be useful in Notes.
6) My phone doesn't have hardware key "back" like older phones did (E71). My new phone has touch-screen... But it would be useful to have a shortcut like Ctrl+Q to go back. Why? Because a) sometimes I can't use touch-screen, b) sometimes there is no "back" option visible on screen so I can't press it.
@jlscott777. I have NAM 059C8T6 N8 running on T-Mobile in the USA and have not received the update. Frankly, from everything I have read about it, I don't intend to upgrade if/when it becomes available... if Nokia is trying to force US customers to Lumia by denying the upgrade, all they are going to get is a shrinking US customer base.
I have exactly the same N8 on T-Mobile, but I will try the refresh if it ever comes out, not sure if this is a problem with Nokia or the company that took over Symbian from them.