Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Employee
kerttu
Accepted Solution

Nokia Belle availability information

Hi all,

my first ever post here! :heart: Thank you Yvonne /skyee for introducing me yesterday, hopefully I will be able to provide everyone the same level of service as she has (definitely high standard! ).

as we get a lot of questions about availability please always check the availability page

http://europe.nokia.com/nokia-belle-update-availability first. We are contstanstly adding additional product codes based on your feedback in various threads from yesterday.

Here's what I checked for you already. If you have product code that indicates "SWAP", please check with your local Nokia Care Point to get the Nokia Belle update.

0599255 SW under creation (removed to correct SW)
0599277 SW under creation (removed to correct SW)
0599387 SW under creation (removed to correct SW)
059b288 SWAP
059B656 SWAP
059B6D7 SWAP
059B7C0 SW under creation (removed to correct SW)
059B899 SWAP
059C0G7 Under investigation
059C5W6 SWAP
059C9F6 Under investigation
059C9X1 Nokia Belle available
059D111 Nokia Belle available
059D3N0 SW under creation (to be launched later)
059D5P7 SWAP
059D7M5 Under investigation
059D7P4 SWAP
059D8C7 Under investigation
059f496 SW under creation (to be launched later)
059F4D5 Under investigation
059F515 SW under creation (to be launched later)
059F5D9 Under invesgation
059G6P0  Nokia Belle available
059G894 Nokia Belle available
059j8t1 Nokia Belle update for Nokia 500 coming in a few weeks
059L0P4 Under investigation
0599330 SW under creation (removed to correct SW)
0599398 SW under creation (removed to correct SW)

For questions on the availability of Nokia Belle in Australia, please note the following official statement from Nokia:

“We don’t have anything to share at this moment in time on the availability of Nokia Belle in Australia.  We’ll provide more information as soon as it comes available”.

Please use plain text.
Sage
andrewaussie

so as far as i got with nokia is that it will be released, just not in the worldwide release, there are still minor issues that exist withn the programing. they also mad not to tell me there have been many complaints sent to head office to push the update out faster, since NOKA car mode and and the new office will not work without this update. it is coming guys, lets just hope it doesnt take as long as last itme. NOKIA is to blame this time as it was last time. i have personaly spoken to the mjr providers and they are just waiting to recive it from NOKIA

heres an email i just recived

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for contacting the Nokia Careline.

We understand that you would like to enquire when will Nokia Belle be available.

We are currently in discussions with operators on this but do not have anything to share at this moment in time on the availability of Belle in Australia. We will provide more information as soon it comes available.

Please feel free to write back to us if you need further assistance with this case. You may also contact one of our friendly Technical Support Executives at 1-300 366 733 from 8am to 8pm, AEST, seven days a week. For online assistance, please visit 'ASK Nokia' at our website www.nokia.com.au/asknokia

Regards,

Drei R.
Email Support Executive
Nokia Careline
Please use plain text.
Advisor
shikha0303

Thanks Kerttu for the detailed status...
My n8 product code 0599255. Its SW under creation. Please tell whether I can avail the update by today or not. I am highly anxious!
shikha0303
Proud owner of Nokia N8-00
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Hi,

My N8's product code is 0599398, it says update available in Nokia Suite. As you have written the software has been removed for correction, should i update or wait?

Zain

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mool2020

this is my phone code

059G6P0  Nokia Belle available

and when I'm try to searsh about any software the pc suite say : no update available

what i can do now?

notice : i'm in Egypt

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

Hi all,

just to clarify the information "removed to correct SW above", in case you have questions.

After some feedback on those two product codes, we are currently investigating if there's is an issue with some of the software, and as a pre-caution we have removed those variants from distribution for the moment. We will re-add them as soon as possible!

We'll also keep you informed about the status on our availability page.

Please use plain text.
Mehul20

can we expect it to rollout by today (for prod code- 0599255)??
or
can u plz mention the estimated time it would take for correction coz i m jst wasting time looking for update all the time.

can't wait anymore for belle..:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ibluesow2191

Then, When We Get Symbian Belle? Product Code 0599255
Please use plain text.
venias

Hi kerttu,
welcome to the difficult side! :-)
Any updates for 059F047 ?
Cheers
Please use plain text.
dyayroos

Hello Kerttu! Any news on Nokia N8 update for product code 059D1L3 (dg- Philippines)? 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
widesky867

Hi there, I'm from Malaysia with N8 of product code 059B663. This is a swap variant and skyee told me i had to visit Nokia care to update my phone to Belle. 

Frustrating part is the people at nokia care told me Belle isn't out yet. I have to wait for 2 weeks to a month. I told them that it came out yesterday and many of my friends in Malaysia had already updated to Belle. 

So please tell me that nokia will be providing the update for swap variants through nokia suite.

Please use plain text.
amados602

please check that one > > 

product code 059B661

nokia c7 frost metal

Please use plain text.
spybro

Please check for 

059F047

Please use plain text.
Advisor
peeu198

@ kerttu- and what's about 059B8B0
Please use plain text.
Advisor
foofanto

059L0P4 Under investigation ???

Please use plain text.
Advisor
vladest

hi kerttu

I've E7 with product code 059C4J9 dark gray russia

its not listed in the availability map on the site nor in your table

can you please provide update plans for the product code?

Thanks,

Vlad

Please use plain text.
nelutzu72

[ Edited ]

Hi , ... today , from Romania, i updated my E6 , 059F1G5 product code maked in China and work ...looolll ...great ...thanks nokia belle

Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

Hi kerttu,

Thanks for creating this post, I'm glad to see my product code as being listed as "Under Investigation"

I take this to mean that Orange UK have been given the Belle update for testing but as yet have provided no feedback or for some reason it's not showing as being available when it should.

I and a few others have been in contact with Orange UK and the feeling I got is that they are aware of the update but for some reason did not expect it's release this soon. Of course they have not confirmed whether they have it in testing or even have it at all.

The best I could get from them was via facebook where they said "we'll find out and let you know as soon as possible. Stay tuned..."
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ianh87

is there anymore news for the orange users on n8 code 059c9f6

Please use plain text.
Advisor
TankiBazz

Then, When We Get Symbian Belle? Product Code 0599277

Please use plain text.