Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Advisor
Gyno

Nokia C6-01

059G4Q2

No update for Symbian Belle

I bought the phone from Spain and i live in Romania.

Thnx.

Nokia user since 2000.

Owed : 3310;3330;3510i;3650;6600;7610;6630;6280; 6234;N73;E50;5300;E51;5800XM;5530XM;C7
Own : C6-01 ; 1101 ; X2-00
Please use plain text.
vaifa

Hi,Kerttu!

I,ve checked the Nokia availability site and  found that the update is present all over Europe,except the Balkans(Slovenia,Croatia,Serbia,Macedonia,Bulgaria).

Again,like the Anna update! Why??? We are already f..ked up living here,so don't  f..k us more(we are satisfied ). And we paid for our devices like others did.

So plz. roll it up!!

Pr. code: 059F343

Please use plain text.
Advisor
foofanto

When available update for 059l0p4?

Please use plain text.
Sage
metal_might

hi. For 59C8Q5 E7 India, Belle is already there. Hope it is the 'ready' one?! Pl confirm. Tks.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
raffy_lauglaug

What do you mean with Under Investigation for 059F4D5? We got the Anna update last time so we should be able to have Belle. We're anxious to update Belle.. T_T
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Panagiotis

Please check the Product code 059F047 too 

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

Hi all,

and to further clarify  "under investigation", we are checking for further information on what is the status of the variant :smileyhappy:

We'll also keep you informed about the status on our availability page.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
peeu198

pls let us know the by the which date the update will be available for my C7 (059B8B0) in india
Please use plain text.
sestonimyr

Hi!

I'm waiting for Belle uppdate for Product Code 059B6T3 (Sweden) but I can't find it. When is it planned?

Tanks in advaced for your answer.

/N

Please use plain text.
Contributor
The0ne

Hi ! Can you give some information about the bulgarian codes and specially for 059F437 when can we expect the belle update?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Avihay

hi, please check for N8 product code: 0599777.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Looking forward to Belle update for 059D7P6 , Model E7-00 for India soon!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
haribabu_vk

The wierdest thing happened to me guys. My N8 (0599255) showed OTA update, rushed home and checked NS and there was no update.

Changed the date and when I tried again I got the update on NS and I started the update. The update went fine with a download of 254 MB data, backup,install,restore and finish.

I even got the page where it said to enjoy Belle. But the wierdest thing, when I checked my phone after a few minutes it was still on freaking Anna. I have no idea what happened and now my Device update pages shows the latest update as 'not updated'. I have had this phone since the initial S^3 release.

Would anyone care to explain what had happened?

Please use plain text.
Vikram_Rao

I am so  irriatated that i got a swap model and i cant udpate it thru Nokia Suite...... (My phone's mother board had to be replaced coz of some issues and to repair also it took some 3 weeks time where i was phoneless) Now i was waiting for this belle update since belle was introduced way back in last year... and i have been waiting since then patiently now when the time comes to update the Anna to Belle on my C6-01 i cant or rather i am not allowed to .....  this is crazy.. i never expected this from the world's biggest and the oldest cell phone company. 

Now we do have a solution for the ppl who own C6-01 with product 059C5W6, to take it to nokia care to get it updated to belle who knows it might take another 2 days .....

This time i am really not happy with Nokia... as i had to wait for a long time to update the OS to belle now i cant do it on my own without submitting the phone to nokia care (which i will really not to do it....)

Here is what ill do ...i will stop using Nokia Phones and will not buy a Nokia phone in future....and this would be the Last Nokia Phone i m ever gonna use...

Good bye Nokia i am ordering some nice Dual Core Droid Phone rite away.....

Cheers

Vikram Rao

Was a Proud owner Of Nokia C6-01, 5130 Xpress Music, 2700 Classic, C5 (3.2 Mp) 5030 Xpress Radio.  and now no more Nokia.... good Bye :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
gebily111

thats wierd >>>> OTA tell me there is an update on the pc , on suite there is nothing , what can i do>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i cant wait more 

product code 599398

Please use plain text.
inderdeepcheema

Hi Kerttu

Please let us know when we will get the one which says remove to correct SW

Thanks

Thanks
Inderdeep Cheema
Please use plain text.
Advisor

What does it mean "Software Under Creation"?

Please use plain text.
rmdinal

what about n8 with product code: 0599400
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ahmeddegh

Hi guys iam here in Egypt and I am looking for the update for 059B899 SWAP C7 and I don't have time to go to the care store..will it be available soon or what ?? plz reply
Please use plain text.
nOzwald

Why does the availability page still show yesterdays date '7th of February' is it not being updated... Not too helpful if it is just a static page...

Please also give an indication of the process if product is marked 'Software under creation'.  Does this then still need approval before becoming available, of is it the final release build being created?

Please use plain text.