Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Advisor

Thanks Michael!

At least now I'm a bit relieved that this SWAP variant issue is being looked into.

I've contacted Nokia Malaysia regarding this, hoping for a positive response from them. If there seems to be no resolution there, I'd have to come back to you :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Vikram_Rao

@ michaels,

Sir thank you very much for your reply, i really appreciate your response. However i do have a question for you, what do i tell the nokia care rep's when i take the phone to them And sir do you have any idea how much time it may take as i need to carry two phones all the time... i can afford to loose the calls and texts .... when my phone goes for servicing

Vikram
Please use plain text.
Advisor
gbora87

how can i re-install BELLE on 0599255

my nokia suite is not showing any such option

i updated my phone yesterday and its lagging at some places badly..

eg: while opening/scrolling menu, typing messages, creating/ terminating calls..

i updated via nokia suite 3.3.86 and then formatted using *#7370#

and then restored

still lagging..

pllssss help....

Please use plain text.
vadon676

[ Edited ]

My nokia has indicates swap.(059b288)  When i can update my phone to belle? This situation is very bad specially in Ukraine, because it takes a lot of time...

Please use plain text.
aksonlyaks

[ Edited ]

Ohhh...:smileysad: It's very disheartening after finding that my mobile is listed in SW revision.. After such a long wait, seeing phone updates not yet available, takes out your heart...

I dont understand how nokia can release the updates and immediately remove it for correct SW... Already they took lot of time, why didnt things are looked before. At least they should try to  preserve there repo... but again same thing from nokia...

Please tell us when it will be available for

Product code : 0599255

type: rm-596

sw version: 025.007

Please use plain text.
StarLegolas

Hi Kerttu,

Thanks for the info u have provided. 

i would like to point out that on availability page http://europe.nokia.com/nokia-belle-update-availability 

under india product 0599255 is listed as update available leading to confusion.

Can you please confirm for sure what the status is for 0599255 update available or SW under creation (removed to correct SW)

Thanks

Please use plain text.
svijayiyer

Hi i didnt get update for my Nokia C7 product code as 059B8B0, whether anyone has update?

eagerly waiting

Please use plain text.
Advisor
albande

hello

i want to update my NOKIA E7, but the nokia suite update service is currently unavailable, SERVICE ERROR is the message on the ovi suite screen. What can I do ???? when I will be able to update to belle ???

thank you

Please use plain text.
DeividasGe

Hi

Will there be any update for Nokia N8 with 059B6D7Product Code ( i repaired my phone using warranty in LIithuania and the code have changed) ? Can i expect a update ? If I can when ? 

Please use plain text.
johnvjohn

In support of my fellow N8 product code 0599255 owners, WHERE'S MY UPDATE??..:smileyindifferent: C'mon nokia we've waited long enough!!..:smileysad: 
I managed to download the update but i guess it got pulled while i was updating..luckily it dint brick my phone .:smileyindifferent: 

Please use plain text.
johnvjohn

@gbora87: I own a N8 0599255.. the update got pulled for software corrections TODAY..:smileyindifferent:..you'll be able to re-install once they put it back up..i guess we all just have to sit around and wait for a while more.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Chuck_NOKIrris

as i was browsing thrugh this topic in order to see if my product code was mentioned yet i noticed the majority of posts are either stupid questions, complaints or reposting the same code over again. This doesnt help anyone. Please if u have a need to complain or ask stupid questions do that somewhere else. Here write ur product code and wait for the answer, everything else is a waste of moderators time, and of ur own time, and most important of all my time..

NOKIA N8
network 3 ROI
product code : 059c607

to the nokia team here: Thanks for the extra effort u are putting in over the last few days, im sure ure up the walls since the belle release. It is well appreciated

Please use plain text.
Advisor
guy_inkognito

michaels wrote:

For those customers who have a SWAP product code, you should not have this - when the light-swap repair was carried out by our Nokia Care point, your repaired phone should have been re-flashed to the same software variant that you had originally, and a new label created showing the IMEI and the correct code (though for N8 and E7 owners with sealed battery compartments, the label is not visible to you).

We suggest that in the first instance, you contact the Nokia Care point which carried out your light-swap repair, if you are not able to get a resolution please contact me at support.discussons@nokia.com with your device IMEI and I will contact the Care management team in your country seek a resolution on your behalf.

Please mention this thread when e-mailing, and please do not publish your IMEI numbers in the public forum or elsewhere on the internet.

Dear michaels,

are you absolutely sure about that? I ask because I own a swap version N8 (PC 059B6D7). Yvonne/Skyee told me the exact same thing concerning the Anna update, yet I received that update OTA, albeit a bit later that most others (about two weeks after the initial rollout).

I seriously don't want to go to a care point for my update unless it's absolutely necessary. Yet I want the update. :smileyhappy: After all, it's not my fault that you sold me a faulty N8 that had to be replaced in the first place.

Isn't there some kind of generic version of Belle you could release via Nokia Suite for swap phones?

Best regards

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kamsangha

Hi,

I have a e6 product code 059H6F1, can you let me know when an update will be available.

Purchased in the UK unlocked and unbranded.

Cheers

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
silvestersunny

hi,

on my phone sw updates it's showing belle available and use pc to update .why????

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
silvestersunny

please update

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
akeovi

Hi kerttu I've E7-00 with product code 059D0R3 Republic of Macedonia.
Its listed in the availability map on the site but not on your table.
Can you please provide update plans for the product code ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
eldoraado

Hi

I have the same Swap version (059B6D7). Is it possible to get the update via internet. Taking the time and effort to bring the phone to the Nokia Care point is just poor service quality.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Nesavo

Nokia N8

Product code: 059F3N8

Any news on Belle for this code?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mohamedabdalla0

this is my phone code

059d294 Nokia Belle available

and when I'm try to searsh about any software the pc suite say : no update available

what i can do now?

notice : i'm in Egypt
Please use plain text.