Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Counsellor
chaaskul

can you please explain Under Investigation

the rollout staus page says under creation and kerttu said yesterday its under investigation

059C4Z7

N8-00

3 UK

many thanks

Contributor
vaibhavjatanj

Today!

it is howing that update is available for this P.Code (0599255) in my country (INDIA). But suite is not detcting it.

PLZ can really help me from your Company

:smileysad:

http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability

PLZ Give me a genuine and real awnser.

:smileysad:

Contributor
derwiche01

059c1b7 n8(morroco)
Counsellor
c7top

@kerttu :
THNAKS FOR YOUR HELP

NOW ,i have updated my nokia c7 of product code  059B8B0 (SWAP) ,by visiting CARE. As you mentioned that they will change the product code to the previous one .

BUT WHAT'S THE PROBLEM IS : The product code is remained same.(059B8B0) ,they have not changed the code.
so plz reply me whether i can update the next belle versions myself or i should visit again nokia care??????
WAITING FOR YOUR HELP THANK'S IN ADVANCED. 

Advisor
mudassarbutt83

can you please explain Under Investigation

the rollout staus page says under creation and kerttu said yesterday its under investigation

059C4Z7

N8-00

3 UK

Advisor
mudassarbutt83

same problem with me

Registered Member
shykapoor

Nokia N8

Product Code:  0599255

When It Will Be Available...?

Contributor
abilash_1717

cud any1 atleast reply to our sayin??is nokia thts it??u guys gave info regardin the swap...wen r u gona ive info regardin the n8 product code:0599255...plz update the status...

Counsellor
TornadoT1

Nokia E6 Lebanon product code:0588692 any news?

Manuel Tokmakjian MT
Counsellor
TornadoT1

OMG!!! Same with me with the code 0588692 no update on my Nokia Suite again the 3.3.86 version nor by the OTA method!!!!

Manuel Tokmakjian MT
Counsellor
TornadoT1

you aint alone my friend mine is 0588692 and no update although it is said on the site my E6 has it but NOkia Suite says ""no update" and i too have the 3.3.86 installed, i even tried to SW Update in the cell still no benefit!

Manuel Tokmakjian MT
Counsellor
c7top

@kerttu :
THNAKS FOR YOUR HELP

NOW ,i have updated my nokia c7 of product code  059B8B0 (SWAP) ,by visiting CARE. As you mentioned that they will change the product code to the previous one .

BUT WHAT'S THE PROBLEM IS : The product code is remained same.(059B8B0) ,they have not changed the code.
so plz reply me whether i can update the next belle versions myself or i should visit again nokia care??????
WAITING FOR YOUR HELP THANK'S IN ADVANCED. 

Counsellor
TornadoT1

and what about the 0588692?????

Manuel Tokmakjian MT
ton13

059d7p8 (nokia E7) product code im from philippines my mobile mother board stop working and because its still on warranty the nokia care here change its mother board and now   I got this new product code I still don't have the update of belle while all the E7 in our country got it..what do you think will happen?

Counsellor
c7top

@PEEU:
mine is same problem but now solved ,by visiting care .
Counsellor
chaaskul

can you please give them a chance to answer rather than reposting every few minutes as it will take them longer to get the information as they wil be going over the posts again and again.

Please give them some breathing space
Advisor
pixpirate1208

@peeu198. plz do mail me any info u get abt the update or how to for our p. code at piyushspss@gmail.com. :-)
Contributor
derwiche01

059c1b7 n8
premfzs

please give any information about P.code 0599255
Thank you
Professor
DeadmanN8

[ Edited ]

0599255 was avialable but has been removed to correct the software (Info from 08-Feb-2012 ) Once it's ready it will be put back on for download (It's being worked on give them a chance, it's only day 3)