Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Contributor
albin16

@DeadmanN8
Oh. I do have a folder called RnD Tools. It has 2 apps : Crash rep. & Power Monitor.
I hope thats the reason & nothing major.
Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

[ Edited ]

c7top wrote:

mine is SWAP CODE 059B8B0 product and i have updated to belle via nokia care
THESE ARE THE DETAILS SHOWING CURRENTLY
software version is 111.030.0609
software version date : 2011-11-26
custom version: 111.030.0609.00.01
product code is 059B8B0

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM IS:
you mentioned that they will change the product code but  it remains as it is 059B8B0(swap) code and also you have mentioned that the latest version is  3.3.86 but while i checked it is showing no updates so plz help me 
NOTE : if any one have result plz mention "@c7top"  and then post your sol

The version number you have given 3.3.86 is the latest version for NokiaSuite. This wont show on your phone info anywhere.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
sajal_gudwani

i sent u the mail.. Please reply asap.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
c7top

mine is SWAP CODE 059B8B0 product and i have updated to belle via nokia care
THESE ARE THE DETAILS SHOWING CURRENTLY
software version is 111.030.0609
software version date : 2011-11-26
custom version: 111.030.0609.00.01
product code is 059B8B0

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM IS:
you mentioned that they will change the product code but  it remains as it is 059B8B0(swap) code even after updating so please help me and  is it 111.030.0609.00.01  present BELLE version or still there have any updates????
NOTE : if any one have result plz mention "@c7top"  and then post your sol

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

Hi again,

It's my pleasure to tell you the long waited news that software has been corrected for the two India variants and Nokia Belle is finally available them. Note that there might be slight delay before they are visible for you but they are now published.

0599255 Nokia Belle available
0599330 Nokia Belle available

Also, IMPORTANT INFORMATION for others who already updated to Nokia Belle with those above mentioned product codes. Please read the below FAQ item:

Q: After updating to Nokia Belle I have two new applications called 360Panel and Nokia Crash Reporter in my phone. What are they?
A:  360Panel and Nokia Crash Reporter are Nokia applications intended for Nokia internal use and research purposes. They were included by accident in some Nokia Belle variants and those software versions have now already been removed from our update servers. If you have those applications on your phone, please note that usage data collected via 360Panel is not saved on any Nokia servers in line with our privacy policy. You can stop your phone from sending anonymous crash logs to Nokia by going to Nokia Crash Reporter app, press the softkey on the lower right hand corner of your screen and select “Stop”.

We nevertheless advise to redownloading and reinstalling the Nokia Belle update via Nokia Suite. Please note: For this you have to delete the old software package from your PC first. You can do this in Nokia Suite via Tools -> Options -> own device -> remove device. This will clear all the device specific data on your harddrive, including the old software files. Alternatively you can also manually clear the data in the following folders:
Win XP -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Nokia\Nokia Suite\NOSSU2

Win 7 -> C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Nokia Suite\NOSSU2

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
howyoudo

fw update for nokia 603 code 059M3J8 coming slowly ..

Please use plain text.
weilun96

pls check for 059C5Z4 ty
Please use plain text.
Contributor
IcY_ChiLL05

Symbian Belle/Nokia Belle

Are there problems in symbian belle because im so exited in updating my nokia c6-01 to belle could you tell me the problems thank you :smileyhappy:)))

Please use plain text.
Advisor
sajal_gudwani

please check for c7(india) product code- 059B8B0
Please use plain text.
jonas2012

we have the same code variant 059B663 from philippines here and a lot of users have the same code and neither one of us has updated to nokia belle

Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

sajal_gudwani wrote:
please check for c7(india) product code- 059B8B0

Its listed on page 3 as a swap

Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

jonas2012 wrote:

we have the same code variant 059B663 from philippines here and a lot of users have the same code and neither one of us has updated to nokia belle

Also listed as a swap on page 3

Please use plain text.
Advisor
sajal_gudwani

so now how do i update it to belle? (if its a swap)
Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

[ Edited ]
Please use plain text.
Advisor
vladest

for those who have its product code listed in availability map but Nokia Suite still reports: No updates available here is simple workaround:

1.close your Nokia Suite (make sure its really disappeared in process list)

2. change date on your windows to end of march

3. start Nokia Suite again.

now Nokia Suite will cangrats you with new software

Please use plain text.

My c6-01 product code is 059C5Z4 and why is it my nokia suite has not showing symbian belle update? What should i do to get the update? Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
sajal_gudwani

i already mailed them but did nt get a reply.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
c7top

@sajal> mine is also same code and it is get updated by nokia care 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
shameermpm

@ Kerttu any news about the Product code 0599398 , I cannot update my N8 ....OVI Suite saying mobile is uptodate but in Availabilty website it is there.? What the story

Please use plain text.
guitaro87

please3,mine is c6-01 with product code-059F770,PLEASE check 4 its availability sir..in belle we trust!
Please use plain text.