Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Advisor
pixpirate1208

No Reply yet for Swap..

i have sent an email for help for my c7 swapped one.. but still didnt get any info. :smileysad: how long will it take. i went to nokia care and it says that it would take 8-10 days to update as they are still in dowloading process. it sucks. do nokia provides less money for internet that they have such a slow speed. please do check. thank u.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

dinolskyc7 wrote:

hey i am tired of trying and seeing th same result of no sw update available. plse help me my phone is c7 and the product code is 059B8B0

As stated several times in this thread this is a SWAP code and most likely Belle will not be made available for user update. You can either take your phone to NCP to have it updated there - for free, regardless of whether your handset is still in warranty or not. Alternatively you can follow the procedure suggested here:

/t5/Software-Updates/Nokia-Belle-availability-information/m-p/1302189/highlight/true#M110671

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

For the customers with swap codes, all e-mails received up to 15:30 Finnish time (whcih is about half a hour ago as I type this, are going through final checks at the moment, and all those confirmed to be swap codes that cannot update will be referred to my colleagues in your particular countries, and somebody will be in touch locally as soon as possible.

Please remember - e-mail only if you have received a swap device or a light-swap repair under warranty, if you just want a product code check, first read through Kerttu's posts in this thread in case your code has been mentioned already and if not post your code into this thread and it will be Kerttu will check the availability as soon as she is able.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
richs

i again got the belle update today i.e 9th feb 2011 around 5:30 for product code 0599255 Nokia N8.
Gr8 update.
Please use plain text.
kralde

Hi! I have a Nokia E7-00 with product code 059D7P4. I see in older post that my phone is SWAP. 

What means that my phone is SWAP?? Thanks a lot

Nokia E7-00. Amazing phone, amazing life.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
shameermpm

Yes I did download the file but during updation it saying that connection to the phone was lost this nokia is freeking out its piece of ******

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
chaaskul

please read ealier in this post to see what a SWAP phone is.

It has been stated again and again, if you actually care to read properly

Please use plain text.
ghanahost

Hi,

I was hoping to get belle update for my N8 in Ghana but since the release of the update, I have consistently checked with Nokia suite for the update but I always get no update available. Yesterday, I got an update notification only to realise that it is a service pack 1 for symbian anna.

I have gone through the list of product codes and do not find my product code in the list.

I know I have a genuine Nokia N8, T-Mobile branded.

I had the anna updatte the first time I connected the phone to Nokia Suite and was hoping to to get the belle update this time.

I was wondering if my product code is getting the belle update or if there is something I may have done that is preventing me from getting the update.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Please use plain text.
Advisor
sajal_gudwani

how to get product code changed on swap phones?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
chaaskul

*#0000# should still work

Please use plain text.
Contributor
MArwash

sorry, but what does SWAP mean ?
Please use plain text.
kralde

E-Mail sended...hope this can be resolved =) Thanks a lot

Nokia E7-00. Amazing phone, amazing life.
Please use plain text.
allii

Hi kerttu Employee

regarding the N8 with product code 059c304 with anna 022-014 under SFR operator

is the update gonna be released , delayed or is it canceled ?

Do they have right to block the belle update from us?

Cause if so I'll be Flashing My N8 and swiching mobile contract away from SFR 

thank you 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
djak272

[ Edited ]

N8 product code 0599255.

Update to belle available via Nokia Suite !!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Mehul20

yoyo..finally Belle update showing in nokia suite ...

prod. code  059255

India

N8 Dark grey

Please use plain text.
Advisor
pcmarsh

Nokia, firsty thank you for what looks to be a great (but much needed) update to the Symbian platform.

However, could you keep the roll-out pages updated please. I am trying to find-out a rough estimate for when my Three UK (3 UK) update will be available, however all the listing (still dated 7th Feb) says is "Software under creation".

Product code: 059C4Z7, Three UK (3 UK)

I have found elsewhere - on the Three UK official blog, in an unrelated discussion, that they HAVE received the firmware and are in the process of testing. (See response by Moderator on Feb 8th to: http://blog.three.co.uk/2012/02/01/have-you-said-goodbyedatalimits-yet/)

As such - myself and many others I am sure - would appreciate the roll-out availability being updated to actually represent the status - i.e. "Waiting for Approval".

I have been kicking myself for buying this phone for the first 15 months of ownership, it really was not fit for purpose. The saving grace for me was the camera and the navigation - I have to hand it to you guys, the hardware is superb - BUT the software appauling. It is only the last month since the Anna update and spending much more time with my phone that I have started to enjoy it (15 months later) - so I am now delighted about this Belle update which should make it a contender for the smart phone market.

I only hope these changes and the strategic alliance with Microsoft pull off for you guys - I don't know how or why you were allowed to be dropped like a stone in terms of R&D and market placement (listening to customers here and in Beta Labs would have helped a great deal - though I feel you now are, finally - and thank you). It would be a very sad day to see Nokia disappear from the market that they created.

Come'on guys - you make awesome (not the US 'Awesome' - the real meaning) hardware - PLEASE just get the software right and you'll make a mockery of the rip-off iOS devices and make for a healthy competition with the Android offering. (Open some borders with Google together with Microsoft and you'd be onto a great deal)

Great work! I just worry this may be a little too late.

Mobi Developer | Wap-2-Go Mobile CMS - www.wap-2-go.com
Please use plain text.
pete1953

Hello

Information please for Product Code: 059H6F1

Thank you in anticipation.

Pete

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kaltenekar

Can you please check for product code 059F4B3. Thanks

Please use plain text.
Griffey

Hi kerttu,

I went to the availablity page you posted, it says "Nokia Belle not available" for each phone in Australia but on the Australia support page for the nokia n8 (my phone) it said that the latest software was Belle for two days but it wasn't available through Nokia Suite, it has now changed back to say that Anna is the lastest software.

Is there anything available on the Australian release of Belle for the n8, specifically the product code 059D597?

Much appriciated

Please use plain text.
Balachandracool

my product code is 0599255 i have a N8 (dark grey) in India many have posted that they have received the belle update but didn't get IT still neither in OTA nor NSU i am waiting still waiting please reply i tried connecting it with mobile connection and normal home network but it shows Nokia software updater not responding or could not connect to the server please reply
Please use plain text.