Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Contributor
The0ne

Coolani this thread is not for that ! Here are only people that didnt get belle and are asking when,WHEN product code 059F437 bg silver WHEN

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Lexilium88

Ive update my nokia n8 yesterday and can someone tell me pls what does mean number 1 on top of display in middle between network name and signal/batery icon pls can someone tell me what does number 1 mean????

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

Lexilium88 wrote:

Ive update my nokia n8 yesterday and can someone tell me pls what does mean number 1 on top of display in middle between network name and signal/batery icon pls can someone tell me what does number 1 mean????

Does your network support more than one phone line per SIM card ?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
dafflr05

my friend had Productcode 059C1C2, he got an update in his phone but on PC still no update, "Could not connect to the service" always appear on Nokia suite.....plz help
Please use plain text.
Contributor
licky52

Wow... cannot believe how people are freaking out about not having Belle for their phones as of yet .... my phone with product code 059C4Z7 does not have the update available as yet ... due to carrier issues (typical of 3 LOL) ..... however I am not disappointed as: a) I would rather wait until they have tested the software thoroughly, and: b) there are several applications that I use that are not yet compatible with Belle so for me that would not be good .... 

HAVE PATIENCE PEOPLE .. the update will come for you soon when it is good and ready ... 

Also wish people would take the time to read this thread thoroughly as they are asking the same questions over and over again ... some of which have been answered, some of which haven't ... but I am sure they will answer when they can, bearing in mind that this thread is only 2 days old and cannot respond to each individual query .... 

I look forward to getting the update... when it is ready  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
gebily111

i have the same code but no update till now >>>>> wht had u done pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees tell me .

code 599398

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Lexilium88

yes but what number 1 has to do with that
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
chaaskul

Line 1 and Line 2

Please use plain text.
Advisor
albande

i have a NOKIA E7

for 3 days i am trying to make the update but ovi suite is having some problems i think.

the nokia ovi suite started the download and after it stops. i cant make the update

The UPDATE SERVICE IS UNAVAILABLE. ( the message in the ovi screen )

what is happening with ovi suite ? when it will be available ?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Lexilium88

So do u have that number tho or? and how i change it?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
adly

I have SWAP phone, the nokia service center replace my board under warranty.

now the warranty for it is over, so what i have to do to update its OS to belle from the internet.

Model : N8
Product Code : 059B656
Color : Grey

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
chaaskul

adly wrote:

I have SWAP phone, the nokia service center replace my board under warranty.

now the warranty for it is over, so what i have to do to update its OS to belle from the internet.

Model : N8
Product Code : 059B656
Color : Grey

PLEASE READ EARLIER IN THIS TOPIC.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Lexilium88

How i change line then and how come that this wasnt show on anna only shows now on belle can i turn it off that doesnt show and how pls help?:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
alenjoy333

guys the update is available for 059225 check nokia suite cheers :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
chaaskul

Lexilium88 wrote:

How i change line then and how come that this wasnt show on anna only shows now on belle can i turn it off that doesnt show and how pls help?:smileyvery-happy:

to be able to change line, you need to basically have 2 numbers associated with your SIM. there may be something in the settings menu about line selection. that was the case on my 7210 or 8210 many years ago. not sure about phones now. that black bar at the top is a drop down menu when you slide it. try doing that and see what options you have. That is if it does infact relate to Line 1 and Line 2. It may be for something else.

It will not do any harm to have it there. it will serve no function if you dont have 2 lines. hope that helps

Please use plain text.
Advisor
shikha0303

@Kerttu & Nokia team

Thanks everyone....Finally the update came on my NS , smooth installation on my N8, product code 0599255...beautiful n amazingly refreshing..The All New Belle !!!

Still playing with ma updated Belle N8..Its really amazing friends.

shikha0303
Proud owner of Nokia N8-00
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Marv3L

Did you change your PC date bro? or it just came autometically? because it's not coming for me.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Please Nokia why don't you update the availability map? and what about the greek product code 059F053? Name a date at least.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
shikha0303

Nope..not at all...it all came by its own.!

shikha0303
Proud owner of Nokia N8-00
Please use plain text.
patata51

Still no news regarding 059J222 (E6, white, germany)?

Please use plain text.