Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Contributor
JoshMD

@dog8myscreenie

Well I'm happy if my Valentines day present from Nokia is a few days late, as long as its a good 'un :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Sage
wezzyd

how long does 'waiting for approval' usually take?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
pcmarsh

That's the million dollar question!!

For some it seems only a couple of days (or less) - many have already changed to "Available" since the 7th. However, for others e.g. the 3 UK and Orange cases, it sounds longer.

No comment from Nokia however - so fingers crossed. Dying for the update...
Mobi Developer | Wap-2-Go Mobile CMS - www.wap-2-go.com
Please use plain text.
Contributor
akshaytyagi

@michaels

Thanks for your effort

But it will be very kind of you, if you could provide some convincing info about C7-00 059B8B0 (India) which has a SWAP product code (Ofcourse). As these people at nokia care are just repeating the same song That "PRODUCT CODE CANNOT BE CHANGED" and the belle update is still in "Download" process which would take about a WEEK. Also, We are not getting any replies for our Emails.

Regards,

Akshaytyagi

Please use plain text.
Advisor
cooldeep111

hey wht abt 059b8b0.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
mihael091

[ Edited ]

Does anybody know how long does it take average from 'Waiting for approval' to 'Update available' or should I ask that my country variant?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
pesto

I have a swap code and I updated to Anna...

This is a pleasant surprise. I'm guessing that you received a swap device rather than a light-swap repair, but we'll check on 059C0K9 and 059B6D7 to see what the situation is.

Any news with 059C0K9???

Please use plain text.
hafizan

i already emailed as requested by micheal to support discussion for update help but still get no respons. but i also do understand they might be quite busy with current situation. but if you're reading this hope you can help.
product code 059b288 from Malaysia. now i am not sure whether to wait for respons or go to nokia center
Please use plain text.
Advisor
c7top

guys who are with C7-00 059B8B0 and also all swap codes,its better to visit nokia care and already i have done the

same and now my mobile is with BELLE. but the only problem is still after updating also the product code remaining same so swap users go ahead with this product code issue 

AND ALSO ITS BETTER TO FIGHT FOR  THE CHANGE OF  SWAP CODE  AS  AN ORIGINAL PRODUCT CODE

Please use plain text.
Advisor
pixpirate1208

@c7top The NCP at my town doesnt have Belle Update with them. it would take 6-7 days to get it dowloaded. so what should i do. :smileysad: :'(
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Chuck_NOKIrris

THE LIST IS UP TO DATE
http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability

THE LIST ON THAT LINK IS UO TO DATE. IF UR PHONE HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST AFTER THE INITIAL LIST, IT WILL BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST (OF UR OWN COUNTRY)

FOR USERS IN IRELAND, FOR EXAMPLE, THE NEW PHONES ON THE LIST ARE:

3 ROIN8-00059C607

Waiting for approval

3 ROIE7-00059G1B7

Waiting for approval

Please use plain text.
Advisor
pixpirate1208

Swap code..

@michaels... Please inform something about this swap code problem....... of C7-00 059B8B0 (India). Didnt get any reply to my mail also. :smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
c7top

@pixpirate 1208: try it at another care branch.....

bcoz trying  at care is much better than posting the comments.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
c7top

@pixpirate 1208

to find the care points go with this link

http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/contact/care-point-finder/ 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
pixpirate1208

@c7top: there is only one NCP here. and i have to go 60kms for next one. :smileysad: thats why im looking for a reply here. :-\
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
matej999

[ Edited ]

They did it. I' m surprised. Nice job Nokia.

Please use plain text.
pascal132

what about the product code 059F2C8 I'm from Switzerland and my phone is branded by Orange.. Nokia Switzerland told us on their FB-site that it should be available...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rahulliken

please help me i am using nokia 500 and i was eagerly waitin 4 belle bt its stl nt der plz tel me a specfc date ,.
I am from india
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rahulliken

nokia the worst company if nokia is nt goin to out bellf for nokia 500 within 2 days i am goin 2 sue them
Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

really?

I don't think you will
Please use plain text.