Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Registered Member
PJ4e

nokia e7, product code: 059don4, bulgaria. WHEN?

Please use plain text.
pankajain21

I own a N8-00 with Product Code 059B656, as per the list above we fall under something called SWAP and we should contact our Nokia Care Center, but what if the people at Care also refuse to update your phone??

I am stuck with Symbian Anna and its really frustating for me to try updating my phone and also checking "http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability" again and again.

Kindly Help:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
pankajain21

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I own a Silver Nokia N8-00 Product Code: 059B656. The problem I am facing is that my Nokia suite does not show any updates to my Symbian Anna running device whereas the information available at your website says that Nokia Belle is currently available as an free update. I approached a Nokia Care Center here who also confirmed me that Nokia Belle is currently provided to customers running on Symbian Anna as a free update, hence I asked them to provide me the update. But they were unable to update the same citing reasons of old IMEI/ Product Code version. Here I would like to bring to your kind notice that a few months ago my Nokia N8-00 had crashed to which the Nokia Care Center had replaced the  mother board of the device free of cost. This change of mother board also changed the IMEI number of the device. But now I am unable to update my device to the latest software version available. I have even checked a link "http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability" which does not show my Product Code under India.
Also as per your page at "http://discussions.nokia.co.in/t5/Software-Updates/Nokia-Belle-availability-information/td-p/1298583" my device falls under a segment called SWAP to which only the personnel at Nokia Care Point could update, but even they are displaying their helplessness.
Kindly do the needful as am unable to update my device.
Waiting for an early reply and resolution to my problem.
Thank You

MODERATORS NOTE: IMEI Number removed, Please do not share IMEI Numbers on the forum

Please use plain text.
Petitmaurice

Nokia Company has bad marketing approach. Consumers need information about the update but nokia ignore us. Why????

Since last Tuesday, I ask many questions about my NOKIA N8 CODE PRODUCT 0599433 which is the same than your but I got no answer.

I am living in FRANCOPHON WEST AFRICA with nokia N8 code 0599433.

Please nokia give us some information about our product.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Petitmaurice

Hi,

In West Africa, we need information about the availability of nokia belle for our nokia N8 product 0599433.

Thanks you

Please use plain text.
Advisor
daddoscorpion84

My Nokia E7 -00 WIND is marked and can not do the update for Symbian BELLE, why?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
daddoscorpion84

My Nokia E7 -00 WIND is marked and can not do the update for Symbian BELLE, why?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nooki18

[ Edited ]

I need a  ^Belle update for 059D046 , region :Romania, please!

Please use plain text.
Advisor
kimimaro

Why there are some with swap and others with availability? Why not just release for every product code instead of some of us need to bring to nokia care? Due to Nokia's defective hardware and some of us here need to suffer watching other lucky ones able to update to belle

059B656

Please use plain text.
Contributor
opmn

symbian belle update available to my phone.but i press on later button.now its not available.i reinstalled my nokia suite and try again.but no updates available.

Pls help me friends!!!
Please use plain text.
janvitanvi

HI kerttu,

My product code is 0599255. I am trying to update to Symbian belle for last 3 days.I installed nokia suite 3.3..86 freshly and tried to find out the update. But I could not get any software update and get message that " your software version is 25.007 and is up to date.

Could you please guide me why am I not getting the update.

I also want to inform you that even though My mobile and my nokia account is from India, currently, I am residing in Malaysia. I tried inserting buth my indian SIM and Malasian SIM, but not getting any update. If I click on Software update in my mobile , I could see that Belle update is availbale and to be updated through PC only.

Please help.

Regadrs,

Harekrushna 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ADiRoCKsWoRLD

hi kerttu,

im using N8

my product code is 059D741

UAE

waiting  for belle :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ADiRoCKsWoRLD

no update for my

NOKIA-N8

product code 059d741

UAE:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
pixpirate1208

Swap code problem.

Please make arrangements for swap phones to get an online belle update. its not that we are so lazy to go to NCP. but the problem is that they are not helping us out properly. its that we have to submit the phone to the NCP for 10-14 days to make it happen. I am from India having Nokia C7-00 with product code -058B8B0. Type- RM-675. hope to get a reply.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mudassarbutt83

N8-00
059C4Z7
3 UK
????????
?????????
??????????
???????????
??????????
?????????
???????
WHEN?????? :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
SagarLukka

E-mail send !

plz .. solve it

give belle update to my swap n8 , product code 059B656 silver

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
setsuna15

plz, must make a belle update roll-out for my 500, im eager of waiting now
Nokia user since 2004.
Owned 3310, 1100, 3300, 6600, 6300, 5310, 5130, N79, 5800.
Owns: 6230 (still alive) and 500....
Please use plain text.
alfluixa

After a repair, when you brought back the phone, had the product code 059C9K9, and now is not updated and not on the list of updates.
I have the firmware 024.001.C21.01
Will it be updated? What should I do to get Nokia Belle?

I'm spanish. Sorry for my english.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Thank you for your message, I am aware 701 is Belle.
My point is : my already Belle device has version 111.020.0307 when latest Belle is 111.030...
And there are updates for 701 but not for my product code :smileysad:

phonehacker wrote:

gragou wrote:

hi!

I just got a brand new Nokia 701 (2 days ago!) :smileyhappy:

firmware version is : 111.020.0307

product code 059L499

and no update is available :smileysad:

can you tell me if the latest (111.030...) Belle rollout is planned soon ?

I got some strange bugs (like e-mail is never refreshing/synchronizing whatever frequency I select in the parameter.....so I am never warned of any new e-mail, I have to check manually  :smileymad:)

if this is not working, I'd better send this phone back...

thank you for your help

Nokia Belle is already installed on your device!!!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Thank you for your message, I am aware 701 is Belle.
My point is : my already Belle device has version 111.020.0307 when latest Belle is 111.030...
And there are updates for 701 but not for my product code :smileysad:

childofthewo_mj wrote:

Nokia 701 is already BELLE

gragou wrote:

hi!

I just got a brand new Nokia 701 (2 days ago!) :smileyhappy:

firmware version is : 111.020.0307

product code 059L499

and no update is available :smileysad:

can you tell me if the latest (111.030...) Belle rollout is planned soon ?

I got some strange bugs (like e-mail is never refreshing/synchronizing whatever frequency I select in the parameter.....so I am never warned of any new e-mail, I have to check manually  :smileymad:)

if this is not working, I'd better send this phone back...

thank you for your help

Please use plain text.