Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Advisor
thomasgray123

Taken from the update page:

Waiting for approval = Nokia Belle has been submitted for operator and/or local review

So somebody in greece would probably have to approve it.........maybe? At least its better than mine, 'under investigation' :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
thomasgray123

@alcyon972 taken from the rollout page:
Country Variant France E6-00 059K1D6 Waiting for approval
Country Variant France E6-00 059K1D5 Waiting for approval
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Panagiotis

:smileyhappy: let's say then that i approve this update!!! Could some change the status to waiting to upload it to servers? :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Advisor
thomasgray123

:smileyvery-happy: I approve too! :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mgboss

Dear Nokia,

N8 Product Code: 059B288.

I don't know why we are being punished for being so unluky having a faulty phone. micheals said that NCP forgot switching back our phones' product codes. Is it possible that all NCP around the world forgot taking such action. Really, this is so frustrating !!!

I already drove 1:30 minutes 4 days ago to NCP in Cairo to find that they have no clue about it and asked me to call in a week or two !! Do you believe that ?? 

It is really annoying !! And am not planning to take the same trip again !!!

Please use plain text.
Sage
reaz33

So, there's so many product codes are SWAP, maybe almost 25%. So why dont  nokia want to give this update via Nokia suite? They gave the Anna Update via pc & FOTA. We belive nokia also can give this update via Nokia Suite. Swap product is not our fault. It's nokia's technical fault. Or nokia should tell to their care center that everybody should get belle update by free , because our warranty is already has expired.

N8,N97,N96,N86,N95 8GB,N85,5800,N79,N918GB,N82, N81, N93, N80, N73ME, N70, 6680, 6600,5320,5130,7610,7650,,SIE SX1...................
Please use plain text.
Advisor
leroy92

@michaels

hi sir. according to Nokia Care in Malaysia. i was told that although my phone product code is a SWAP variant 059B656, they CANNOT change it back to the original product code that it had before the motherboard was changed. i am now very confused as you said that they FORGOT to change it back to the original code. so now, i want to know who is telling the truth.

Please use plain text.
SankalpSinha

C6 is the best nokia phone with afordabl price nd vast features like keyboard.stil lacks tv out.but its given in nokia tips dat it suports tv out.is nokia fooling the customers! Nokia,i want repl
Please use plain text.
Contributor
shikarseetahal

Hi Kerrtu. My product code still doesn't appear on That list or the other availability list. My product code is 059D2N9. It's a Nokia n8 and rm596. Thanks Alot kerrtu much appreciated. Would really love to get the New software asap.
Please use plain text.
jesusmindiola

I've N8 with product code 059F0R6 Movistar Venezuela VE DARK GRAY

its not listed in the availability map on the site nor in your table

can you please provide update plans for the product code?

Thanks,

Please use plain text.
ElGreco

[ Edited ]

@panagiotis

Its probably by some Nokia employe, don't think our goverment has anything to do with it.

What puzzles me though is that operator firmware has already upgraded and ours isn't.

That's hard to understant, mate.

Please use plain text.
SaurabhK

Dear Kerttu,

We have been waiting for the fixing of the following Product Code-059B656

We have been waiting patiently for the update.

Kindly help us in enjoying Nokia Belle Update.

It is not our fault that the Customer Care Rep Does not know how to fix a phone and put the original Product Code.

Please help !

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Frank_C7_00

I found a bug in Belle. I am using my C7-00 with speakerphone HF-210 in my car. The voice dialing became now unreliable, because the device is no longer triggering the short audio signal, indicating that -speak now-.

I hope, Nokia will correct soon... For the time being, falling back to Anna.

Please use plain text.
TheodGR

To all fellow Greeks,

last Friday I contacted Nokia Care GR (I own a N8 059f047 Vodafone), they were polite and friendly. After hunging on my phone for a few minutes they replied that I should contact Vodafone for any info about Belle update on this product code.

The same day I e-mailed Vodafone and later that evening VODAFONE (eksipiretisi pelaton) called me to inform me that 1)There WILL BE Bell update out of course BUT 2)they could not be specific about the time released

BUT do not worry paidia, as I went back doing some retrospective research on what was going on when Anna update came out, I saw that the very same things happened back on September 2011, 059f047 was on of the product codes to get that Anna update  last, so I guess it is the same routine now, too.

Just some advice for all of us:

No matter how anxious we are about getting Belle, it would be a wise thing to wait for a week or even more after we get the message for update, since there are a few bugs that we could escape from if we do not rush to be the very first to download update,

Kali dynami se olous kai ypomoni GENIKW

SaurabhK wrote:

Dear Kerttu,

We have been waiting for the fixing of the following Product Code-059B656

We have been waiting patiently for the update.

Kindly help us in enjoying Nokia Belle Update.

It is not our fault that the Customer Care Rep Does not know how to fix a phone and put the original Product Code.

Please help !

S,

Theodosis.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Philb58

Any information about updating the Nokia 700 to latest Belle? My product code is 059L5V1. I am currently unable to use Email and Gallery due to a failed attempt to install the MS apps.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ADiRoCKsWoRLD

059d741Under investigation

waiting for belle update for my nokia N8 in UAE :smileysad:

product code 059d741

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
molinlin

im waiting update for Belle

my product code is 059B899 nokia c7

i couldnt find update for my code,is tat i can get update?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
monty_0309

I still did not got any reply for the mail I did ... my prod code is 059B656.
@Saurabh, I totally agree with you .... we are suffering even when its not our fault ....
Why not nokia send the update online without making it product specific for different model ... there should be single update for a single model like N8, C7 etc ... with which the particular user can easily download and upgrade his phone ...
The wait is really increasing and we are not seeing any hope ....
micheals / kerttu please help .... maximum complaints are of 059B656 ... please keep this in priority ....
Please use plain text.
subzerox

Hey mate, i feel you man. I asked those lousy technicians in One Utama. All they are telling me is that my warranty is over and i have to pay to update (Their Mistake) 059B288. They also also told me that they cannot change the product code. Considering those techs are contractors, i hope micheals is right.

Please let me know if you have resolved your problem

Best Regards,

Derick Ho

Please use plain text.
SaurabhK

It is all great for Michael to come on the community forum and mention that this Product Code 059B656 is a SWAP.. and other one is a SWAP.. some one from customer care will get in touch, but the ground realities are very different.

I have done my part and sent an email as per the instructions by Michael but I have not got any call from the Cust.Care Team, and based on the experience of folks who mentioned getting a call from cust care have been told to bring the phone to customer care to be fixed for a one time fees. WHY ???

The last mile ( in this case the customer care technician) screwed up the phone in the first place by putting a SWAP Code as part of repair  and now, we as customers are paying the price of something that could have been figured out at Nokia's end already 

I have hung on to my Nokia N8 for the last 1+ year, while the world is moving to Android and iOS. I am as a consumer losing the battle of the eco-system as a more dominant design is taking over the mobile space.

What does Nokia do? It alienates its core customers by not providing the desired level of service. Why can't you provide belle across all product codes? irrespective of SWAP, or Region Issues?

Why do few customers miss out on the experience of a new upgrade?

Nokia Team- The folks who are on this forum everyday inquiring about an update are your loyal customers but one bad service experience and you lose your very customer that you consider ideal.

The one customer who will hold on to his/her Nokia and create a positve word of mouth for the wider audience.

We are your loyal supporters who can buy an Android or an iOS, but know what Nokia phones are really worth. Do not make the mistake of losing us.

Michael, Kerttu or whoever reads this from NOKIA, I hope you will help us and get the issue resolved soon

Please use plain text.