Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Advisor
masvini

[ Edited ]

___________________________________________________________________________________

hi masvini,

looks like Symbian Anna (022.014) just became available for your product code, I'll continue to follow up

on   when Nokia Belle would be coming for you as well.

___________________________________________________________________________________

hi kerttu,

I'm sorry, but Symbian Anna (022.014) isn't available for my product code (059L0P4)

best regards

Please use plain text.
brickt

Can you please give me information about Belle update on 059H096 Nokia 500 from India.. It is not listed

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mahi198488

Thanks for your Updates kerttu :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Hamdhan

Belle is not available for that product code as of now. It could take upto a month for it to be available.

I helped another forum member put belle on his device. If you want help please PM me and I will assist you in getting Nokia Belle even if it isnt available via Ovi Suite.

Proud Owner of a Nokia (1Ghz Nokia Belle Device).

"One does not simply buy a Nokia."
"iPhone falls = Screen breaks | Nokia falls = floor breaks"
Please use plain text.
Advisor
mihael091

What does it mean that 059D373 is under investigation?

C'mon Nokia, it has passed more that a week.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

What's your product code?

I was contacted the other day, told them my preference would be Plaza Berjaya, and they said someone from the local care point will call you. But to date, nothing :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
brickt

@Hamdhan I guess I will wait since this phone is hardly 20 days old but thanks for the info :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Turnox

Hi,

do you know anythig about 059L4F8 (Nokia 500)? I've checked the availability page and it doesn't appear... 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

what on earth does under investigation mean? Ok i know what it means i just don't understand what they have to investigate. :-/
Please use plain text.
taddey

my product code 059C8T6. I cant upgrade to Belle!!!!    help!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
taufikkusen

my nokia 500, product code 059L108 can update belle?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ktylife

I got my C7-00 brown NEW from Starhub in Singapore, I did not have any problem with it so far and it never went through any NCC. The product code is 059B899 which means it is a SWAP ????? It was upgraded to Anna in July last year.

I suspect Nokia to have shiped to the far-east C7 with different hardware.

Please explain.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
varunpc

@ ktylife, its really weird my friend, as far as i know, only those who have had some problm with their phone and repaired it through NCC hav the product code 059B899. Check your product code again and if it is the same, u better contact the shop where u bought it from.
I also have the same product code, bcoz i had my phone replaced from NCC. :smileywink:
Regards.
Please use plain text.
awsm89

I'm facing the same problem here,my code 059D597 and I'm in egypt too.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
KrutarthVanesa

when belle update will be available for 500 in mexico....

please tell me by email....

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Hamdhan

@brickt: I used the methods and my phone is only 15 days old. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Hamdhan

Guys, just relax. Wait until mid march. or take your phone to nokia care.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ktylife

varunpc wrote:
@ ktylife, its really weird my friend, as far as i know, only those who have had some problm with their phone and repaired it through NCC hav the product code 059B899. Check your product code again and if it is the same, u better contact the shop where u bought it from.
I also have the same product code, bcoz i had my phone replaced from NCC. :smileywink:
Regards.

I read quite some people in India and Thailand are also facing the same issue...

I called NCC Singapore, they told me they did not know what "SWAP" meant :smileytongue:

They just advises me to wait a bit more and to check: http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability

I believe either Starhub made a mistake or even worse they got from Nokia cheaper devices coming out of repair...

On top of this, my phone was bought Feb.2011, warranty just expired.

Please use plain text.
notiz

How come, a 10 days and more waiting and nothing? The page stays on ” waiting for approval” status for Bulgaria! Who do i need to kill so We can enjoy the briliant update? Please somebody write a clear statement about the issue! I think that almoust all of Nokia's custemers are loyal to the brand! Why Nokia is not? We do not expect miricals! All we want is clear answers to clearly asked questions!
Sorry fo' my bad English
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dlb32

we are really behind here in the usa
Please use plain text.