Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Counsellor
akeovi

If a problem in the money then how in Greece Nokia Belle is available and the country is before bankruptcy... I do not understand or maybe pay with money they received from EU hehe :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
akhilks

0599255 ...shows update available..still my belle download stops at 210 mb...tried atleast 100 times....please give a solution
Please use plain text.
jitendranmu

My product code is 059B656. Silver colour N8. It shows a swap devise. How can I get Belle. Nokia care denied me for any further updates. If I can't get Belle soon then I will sell my n8. I am tired of all this drama. I am leaving Nokia forever. I will buy iphone or Android.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Anyone with the SWAP code 059B288 (N8 Grey) gotten the Belle update yet? Or at least a call from Nokia Care Point confirming the availability?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
bizhub567

hi kertu!

after 3/4 of europe has its belle update,nokia slovenia tells me update will be avaliable at the end of next week,that is 23 days after it starts.i am very dissapointed with this.armenia has it and where is slovenia-at the end of the world i think.best wishes rudi-c7 059F519.

Please use plain text.
brickt

Wow final Belle is available for my 500 in India.. Installing as I type.. So excited

Please use plain text.
tientomsk

me,too. I have N8 dark grey with product code 059B288 and I have waited for 2 weeks and now I'm still waiting. I don't know what happened and when can we update our phones >"<

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
michallPL

I have N8 silver 059B288. I've **bleep** off waiting for belle and I went to nokia care in Poland. They installed belle on my N8 but they were very surprised that 059B288 is not recognized in Nokia Suite.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
joeaperson

059F0X8 C7 --> phone's software updater notifies me Belle is available but it won't show up in Suite. please check out, thank you..
Please use plain text.
SaurabhK

Following is the Issue History for SWAP Codes. Mine is 059B656

1) Phone in warranty > required a repair > Nokia customer care puts a Light SWAP Code( As Per Michael This should not have been done by Nokia CC, but has been done across the world.

Means- Nokia does not have proper operational procedures in place

2)New Belle comes and Users with SWAP Codes are left out no update for them

3) The Nokia Care Centers Either Deny any knowledge about SWAP Codes or they simply mentioned that now your phone is out of warranty and thus you have to pay for BELLE

4) Kertu(Nokia Employee) - Also has mentioned the same somewhere to take your phone to NCC(Nokia Customer Care)

5) 10-12 days after official launch there is a 25 % base of customers who want to use Nokia belle but can't  due to SWAP Codes. Who created the problem of SWAP Codes- Nokia Did

So... Nokia First Screws up my phone by installing wrong product code and then asks me to pay for the new OS if i want to jump on the belle train?

It does not respond to my and my fellow netizens requests on SWAP Code Clarification, and directs them to Nokia Care who basically brush us off.

With Q4-2011 results coming in , Nokia Market Share in Smartphones in 2011 is 16 % as compared to 2010 numbers of 28%.

So I do not get a service, I lose out on what the whole world is doing ( moving to iOS and Android) and I get paid for my loyalty by being denied the use of Belle for no fault of mine?

Not Done Nokia....

- So if I got this

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sedatuutas

Gyno wrote:

Nokia C6-01

059G4Q2

No update for Symbian Belle

I bought the phone from Spain and i live in Romania.

Thnx.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Daves1111

Re: Nokia Belle availability information - I 100% agree

I hav ethe same problem..... this is unbeliveable how nokia/operator change my code to SWAP and now denay to let me update my phone to Belle... my code is 059B899..... it was 069B5J6 befor  they take "care" of it.......I had to bring it to them to fix it due to there demmand and now I can't update my phone...... this is amazing ignorance and unacceptable customer care......NOKIA, how do you intend to fix this situation?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Daves1111

I hav ethe same situation... this is unbelievable !!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mondser_11

get off of nokia guys! this is not acceptable.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Warren_Casari

Re: Nokia Belle availability information - I 100% agree

Why don't you.... just flash the device by your own? :smileyindifferent:
You'll even get more widget

Please use plain text.
Advisor
lamsallife07

The officials from Three UK have already said that they approved Nokia belle for 059D188 after the bug is fixed and they are waiting the publish of Nokia belle for C7 from Nokia, but why Nokia is delaying?? Plz share, what is the latest progress on it?

blog.three.co.uk/2011/07/01/everything-you-need-to-know-about-software-updates/
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Warren_Casari

For the Nokia users in Bulgaria that are still waiting for the update. I just get a reply from Nokia Bulgaria which informed me that at the end of the next week Nokia Belle will be released.

Cheers to everyone =) 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
niko85

I for my c6-01 059F4Z9 country variant uk black waiting 2 weeks and a half while the silver color and has already upgrade the trick that I do not understand. but ...

Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

Someone at Nokia needs to get in touch with the UK network operators and give them a kick in the bottom. Two weeks since release and still 4 of the UK networks have not approved the Belle update. There seems to be no reason for this other than "they cant be bothered"

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Symbianuser

What about Canada? Is Nokia going to bring Belle update to Canada at all?  I have owned many Nokia because I only like Nokia phone. My last one was Nokia 5800Xpress musicx and I am now using X7. I hope we,as Canadian customers, will also get belle update just like I get my upgrade to version 31 on my 5800XP music with Rogers before.

Please use plain text.