Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Counsellor
Skywalker75

jraduga wrote:

kerttu wrote:

hi mihael091,

today Nokia Belle was also published for Croatia, so please have another try now!

So Kerttu, when are you going to start writing Belle for Australia????

Have you even started???

Is it finished being written?

Kerttu, us Australian users would like to know the answer to this question please.

Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

jraduga wrote:

kerttu wrote:

hi mihael091,

today Nokia Belle was also published for Croatia, so please have another try now!

So Kerttu, when are you going to start writing Belle for Australia????

Have you even started???

Is it finished being written?

So are you people at nokia going to say anything towards these questions. or are you simple going to ignore us completely and pretend we dont exist...How Rude. Perhaps we should all just ignore Nokia and pretend you dont exist when it comes time for us to change phones. You probably have noticed that from the australian side of things its getting very quiet. Maybe thats because more people are turning their backs on you like you have them.

Please use plain text.
volhovm

Hi all

Have you any information about nokia C7 with product code 059B899 ?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Daves1111

I am waiting for it too 059b899

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

jraduga and co.,

unfortunately we don't any further information on Australia yet, but as promised, we will let you know when there is news to share!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
AnkurG

I own a C7 and my product code is 059B8B0 and from what i can find on google that my phone is listed under "swap" and i would have to visit a nokia care point.

Without making much fuss, i would say that I am extremely disappointed with nokia, if that's the case.

Firstly my mobile gets dysfunctional within 6 months of my purchase and now i am stuck, with no fault of mine.

Nokia should own up to people like me who had to get their phone repaired due to manufacturer's fault and now the company has left them to fend from themselves.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

[ Edited ]

@ Volhovm
@Daves1111

Hi Guys,

Product code 059B899 is a swap product code.

Service bulletins have been issued to the Care network reiterating the correct method of dealing with swaps. 

In order for you to get this rectified and get the Nokia Belle update you will need to contact your local Nokia care line where they will handle this for you.

You can find your local Nokia care line on following link:

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/

Hope this helps.

Regards

Raoul_Duke

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
AnkurG

I think ,  i would have to research on such things as well before i buy my next phone definetly. Not many people would have time to visit these care points and leave their phones for 4-5 hours at the center.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
craig_baldie

kerttu wrote:

jraduga and co.,

unfortunately we don't any further information on Australia yet, but as promised, we will let you know when there is news to share!

So just the usual Cut & Paste response then.
Looks like Nokia has a disregard for their loyal Australian users when they can't even address the situation properly.
Been about 4 weeks now since Belle was released to the rest of the world?

Please use plain text.
ensmalik

hi kerttu

Any news with 059C5W6, please ? ( for Turkey ) 

Thank you .
kerttu look plase ......

Please use plain text.
Employee
J_Lo_

Regarding Australia and NZ:  

Please be assured that we will deliver on our promise to release Belle in Australia and New Zealand.  Our local team are working as hard as they can to prepare the release.  In the meantime, we appreciate your continued patience.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Advisor
faaza

Hi  any one found update for p code 059L3M6

Please use plain text.
Advisor
TornadoT1

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mt. Michael where the hack is my update still got no msg, are you trying to avoid answering, because you hav eno answer, or simply disregarded my messages, or don't know yet????

I AM 0588692 NOKIA E6-00

I NEED ANSWERSSS!!!!!!

faaza wrote:

faaza wrote:

Manuel Tokmakjian MT
Please use plain text.
shahzada_mughal

05997777           Waiting for approval

Any further update, its been a month and an udate will be welcome before i say goodbye to Nokia for good

Please use plain text.
casio6vs22

I'm from Taiwan, we've got a bad experience when everyone around the world had Anna updated but not included Taiwan, and this situation happened again. I complained on Nokia's FB, but the response told me I should leave my opinions here and provide the product code. So, this is my product code, 059D012.

Actually, I think it's nothing to do with product code or any information I should provide, apparently, people in Taiwan are totally ignored, what is "waiting for approval"? And because of that, we should wait for more than 1 month? We are very unhappy and disappointed to Nokia so-called synchronized update for Belle firmware. Some people claimed that they have sold their Nokia phones and bought other brands, others said that the phones they have right now are the last phones bought from Nokia, I don't think that it's a good sign, do you?

I know it's hard for Nokia to release Belle within few days, but we do want to know the exact date when our Symbian phone can get update. One more, if Nokia can't guarantee people around the world can get update at the same time, just don't tell people the update will be released on 2/8! That totally disrespects us!

thanks 
Allen, a customer who think Nokia can do better than that. 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
faaza

Hi , MR.Karttu did you find any  update news for my phone

pro code is 059L3M6   ?????

Please use plain text.
i_fadly

my phone is nokia 5800xm and its code is sw 0588652

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

[ Edited ]

hi ensmalik,

looks like your phone 059C5W6  is a so-called SWAP product code, and therefore you will not be able to update to Nokia Belle via Nokia Suite but instead you could visit your local Nokia Care. Please see below instructions, compiled by Raoul_Duke:

Hi Guys,

Service bulletins have been issued to the Care network reiterating the correct method of dealing with swaps.

In order for you to get this rectified and get the Nokia Belle update you will need to contact your local Nokia care line where they will handle this for you.

You can find your local Nokia care line on following link:

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/

Hope this helps.

Regards

Raoul_Duke

Please use plain text.
dvcheah

thanks nokia , now my c7 is belle , it is almost a week, after i make a report about my c7 to update, now my c7 is great than b4.tqvm Nokia :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Advisor
faaza

:smileymad::smileymad:

Hi,  Every One 

Nokia 500 pro code 059L3M6  

I am waiting for the update  my phone  restarting several time a day any one have GOOOOOOOOOOD news  :smileyfrustrated::smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.