Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Advisor
faaza

Hi Nokia People what are you doing ??:smileymad:

How long waiting for update pro code 059L3M6 ??

This is not a Wright way to treat  your customer:smileymad::smileymad:

Please use plain text.
fedetur

I just checked the availability and now appears as "under creation".

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Paul_Grenfell

"Nokia Belle updates in planning" ,Australia and NZ.
There was never any "planning" to start with..
Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

Paul_Grenfell wrote:
"Nokia Belle updates in planning" ,Australia and NZ.
There was never any "planning" to start with..

Well there shouldnt have to be, but the planning part comes from the fact that they need to know what the carriers and other interested parties want, every party except us of course. We dont count as usual.

Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

Has anyone noticed that Kerttu has been on here or replied since the 15th of march. Service, i wonder what ever happened about that. Aw well its been so long since we actually received any on here, that i almost forgot what it was.

Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

[ Edited ]

Honestly you wonder why we get upset and become sarcastic constantly. Nokia you made a decision to forget about our entire country, one of the most stable, prosperous, warm fun loving countries on the planet, With some of the best people you will ever meet, loyal, stands up for each and helps other countries wherever we can.

And you choose to ignore us. Then you try to make out, that it was all alright, and that you are pleased that we showed an interest in belle. You couldnt even just say sorry we will get it fixed up ASAP. Now you cant even be bothered to reply to us. Give us one good reason why we should continue to support Nokia, when you dont seem to want to support us.

How about saying sorry to us. We all gave you our money in good faith, some less than 12 months ago. And now we cant get anything from you, and when you do reply to us you say ridiculous things like "we dont know anything more". More I have to ask more of what you havent told us anything.

You cant even tell us at what point is the creation of Belle for Australia up to. As far as I am concerned it was all done just to shut us up. If you cant or wont tell us where it is up to or bother to be polite and say Sorry, then i am sure that many people here will make sure that you never sell another phone in this country. You cant support us, why should we support you, Answer us that.

BTW Kerttu if you ever bother to grace us with your presence again, there are more threads than just this one to look through and to respond to.

Nokia you have already been in trouble once recently with the Australian Government, dont make it twice, currently what you are doing is against Australian consumer protection laws and the international comsumer protection laws..

Please use plain text.
Sage
noki2000

Hi @jraduga

Please receive my total support to all you my australian friends.

Nokia, you should fix this mess. We, Nokia users all over the world, are really waiting to see this australian situation resolved.

It's only up to you, Nokia, if we continue trusting and choosing you.

My best wishes, Australia.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Paul_Grenfell

Try the Nokia Australia Facebook site..You may get you post removed, but at least they will be aware
https://www.facebook.com/NokiaAustralia
Please use plain text.
Employee
J_Lo_

Hi Everyone,

Here is the official news on Belle for Australia.

We will begin a phased roll-out of Nokia Belle in the coming weeks, starting with the Nokia C6/C7/E6/N8 and then the Nokia X7 and E7. Please be aware that timings will vary depending on your operator.

Thanks

Jonathan from Nokia Care, Australia
Please use plain text.
Contributor
gagangogz

hie j lo...i have n8 product code 059c6p7 wn i get belle update my firmware is 025.008.... plz my frnd im loosing my hope from nokia,,,help me...im very old custmer frm nokia3315 to n8 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
gagangogz

we get belle in this month or next month in april,,,j lo thx for this post will happy news for australian custmers
Please use plain text.
Contributor
adly

059B656 - Malaysia
any news???

Please use plain text.
Sage

Hi kerttu,

I'm aware that my 059L499 is a 701 indeed (like gragou's). I was wondering if there's a way to understand the release status of 111.030.0609 for this (unbranded - no operator logo) handset, that's officially sold in Italy. I overheard that the new 111.030.0609 is something more than a minor update, since it introduces MS Apps (I bought this phone hoping to use it with MS Lync...). Is there something holding back the release?

Thanks for your patience kerttu!

Best regards,

M

Please use plain text.
Contributor
gagangogz

hi J LO i bought n8 from austrialia my product code is 059C6P7 nw im in india can i get belle here,, my ph is nt showing any belle update my n8 has version 025.008,,,i think wn nokia get belle for austrailia thn i can update bellen in ma n8,,,plz plz plz reply ur reply is very imp for me,,,some sites showing u can chage ur product code in local area product code thew nokia care center can its true,,,reply im addictd to nokia i dnt want any anotr fake companys ph bla bla bla useless without brai ohns from an
Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

gagangogz wrote:
hi J LO i bought n8 from austrialia my product code is 059C6P7 nw im in india can i get belle here,, my ph is nt showing any belle update my n8 has version 025.008,,,i think wn nokia get belle for austrailia thn i can update bellen in ma n8,,,plz plz plz reply ur reply is very imp for me,,,some sites showing u can chage ur product code in local area product code thew nokia care center can its true,,,reply im addictd to nokia i dnt want any anotr fake companys ph bla bla bla useless without brai ohns from an

if you do go to nokia care centre then they may be able to do that for you. Otherwise if can you wait until australia is released, then you will be able to update online yourself for free. It should not be much longer. based on j-lo last message

Please use plain text.
farhadkhan

SIR PLEASE CAN U UPGRADE NOKIA C6-00 TO THE BELLE SHELL PLEASE SIR IT IS A PUBLIC DEMAND.IN MY FAMILY THERE IS 6 TO 7 PIECES OF NOKIA C6-00 SIR PLEASE SIR PLEASE UPGRADE IT TO THE BELLE SHELL PLEASE SIR ACCEPT OUR NOKIA FAMILY DEMAND PLEASE.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mikkeen

Hi..

Belle is in now..Just wan check with u....The message in the Inbox and send messages will be lost and need to be back up by Suite but then how to back up the "Draft" message ?

Will it be lost?

Tks

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

hi adly,

your product codes 059B656 is so-called SWAP codes that will not receice Nokia Belle update via Nokia Suite.

In order for you to get this rectified and get the Nokia Belle update you will need to contact your local Nokia care line where they will handle this for you. Service bulletins have been issued to the Care network reiterating the correct method of dealing with swaps.

You can find your local Nokia care line on following link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

Hi J_Lo_,

thanks for sharing the news here rightaway! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
eneos_86

I Already Sent My Product Code... Please Reply

Please use plain text.