Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Contributor
The_Fads

I never knew Tesco was an Australian mobile phone carrier.
:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

ummm who said they were??

Please use plain text.
Advisor
craig_baldie

jraduga wrote:

ummm who said they were??

I think the_fads was saying it sarcastically reffering to the time its taken Belle to reach Australia

Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

ah ic. stupid me. thats what i get for going online with a shocker of a headache borderring migraine last night.

Please use plain text.
sestonimyr

Hi!

I have SWAP code 059B6T3 and wonder when Belle is available?

Yes, I know that I can go to the closest Nokia Care center to get the code changed. But I won't do that as it is quite far and I won't send it either because they keep the phones to long time for me to accept it as my N8 is my working tool. Easiest for me is if Nokia could release Bell for 059B6T3 as they did with Anna.

/N

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

@sestonimyr,

Hi,

To get this issue corrected you will need to call your local Nokia Care Line.
To check your local care line number please refer to the following link:

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/

And just to confirm there will not be a Belle update for users with swap product code. Anyone who does have one as previously stated will need to call there local Nokia Care Line.

Regards

Raoul_Duke
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
brewsed

When will

Country Variant United KingdomE7-00059H316Waiting for approval

Be approved?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kskkl

Hello friends..

I am using Nokia e7-00 and my product code is 059D7P6. i am not able to update my phone to belle as it says thats its not availbale.

1. my first question - Whether it will be available or not?

2. If yes follows my second question.. WHEN??

please do help me out as i am too anxious of having belle on to ma phone...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Paul_Grenfell

Kskki,

Sorry mate.. You a have a SWAP code.. so only Nokia care can upgrade that one for you..

Paul

Please use plain text.

sorry just a clarification, my mobile product code is 0599330, India , chennai. I have updated my mobile to belle long back. But it says here as removed for sw correction. Is that the update i have done is a faulty one or update for my product code will be released again. Pls clarify. First time Nokia making me to regret from the ten years i have used them.
Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

It means there is an issue that had been indentified, so it has been withdrawn and will be re-released as soon as they can get their act together again with it.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
zintanimokhtare

after this software my phone dose not support arabic language please help me
Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

zintanimokhtare wrote:
after this software my phone dose not support arabic language please help me

your phone when you update the firmware will go back to the original language of where the phone was intended to be released for. If you would like a different language pack then take the phone to the local nokia care centre who will able to fix that

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kuhar_quick

Hi Kerttu,
Firstly, thanks for your great promise for the quality service.
I am using Nokia 701, and the Product Code is 059H1X8 and the software version is 112.010.1404, its on the latest level(that is no newer update). I have updated it lastly on 11/04/2012 after this update I am facing two problems:
1. There is no option to switch off the theme effects and so the phone is now working with much slower speed than before this update, this is a very vital requirement for my use of a smartphone.
2. The application "X-plore" is not running now on the phone and so file-management is not possible for the C:\ drive in full, this is very much important to me.

My request is please prepare an update to rectify these two problems. May be you get the last update reverted through the new update or add the above said features in the new update, its all upto you but please resolve my these problems in the next update for sure.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chiddy70

Re: Nokia Belle 059l3m6

any ideas on what century the belle update for 059l3m6 is to be released , as it  has been waiting approval for over a month.this is so poor by nokia lack of customer service

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

This has nothing to do with Nokia. The update is released to each network provider who in turn tweaks the software as they see fit. Once they have finished they give it back to Nokia for release to the consumer.

If the update has been released for your phone, but you are not seeing it then that means your network provider hasn't done the work they need to yet.
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

@chiddy70

Have you had a look at the following link:

http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability

Regards

Raoul_Duke
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

Hi everyone,

I'm back from my holidays, and I am happy to share the news that the phased roll-out of Nokia Belle has begun in Australia, please be aware that timings will vary depending on your operator.

We have now published the non-branded Nokia software and country variants (for N8, E7 & X7) for Australia. The Availability -page has been refreshed with the latest information.

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

@kuhar_quick,

"X-plore" is a 3rd party application, so I would recommend that you contact the developer/seller directly to check if they have plans to add support for Nokia Belle. We will also send an enquiry.

As for the theme effects, currently it works as specified but we are already looking into this to see if this feature could be enchanced and then made available in the next software release. Thank you for your patience!

Please use plain text.
Steve_J

Nokia - Can you please update all those asking why Country Variant UK 059L3M6 has been 'Waiting for Approval' for nearly six weeks?

mechanimal82 et. al. - this software is for SIM unlocked phones i.e. not specific to any carrier. I would assume therefore that it is Nokia that approves the software. It is highly likely that this is the base software that gets all the carrier's bloatware added to it. Given that all other variants have been released, it makes no sense why this version is still in review.

Some basic customer service on the part of Nokia might be nice. It might even be to their benefit given their current financial situation and market share!

Please use plain text.