Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

Advisor
ballistiched

Nokia: :sleeping:

Tesco Mobile: :sleeping:

Customers: :smileyfrustrated: :crying: :cursing: 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
fat_thumbs

I emailed tesco on friday and they had some one ring the next day, to answer my complaint about when it will be released. their customer services didn't know and gave me another number to ring. i had to make another call to their technical support (0845 300 6660).

their answer? should be out by the end of this month.

i vented some frustration about how late their updates have been; anna and now belle. They put it down to their network in that it piggybacks O2 and so  has a different set up. smells like BS. anyway to give a bit of balance he said if you were a galaxy S2 owner, your ice cream sandwich update was 3 months late too.

the learning point from this? don't buy a tesco phone if you want your updates to happen when they should.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
gazza197000

that's a new one ,

saying it's 02s fault, it's funny how 02 customers have had the belle update for a few weeks now,

if it is a nokia roll out then why the hell have we got to wait for tesco to decide it's time for the roll out.

i have only got a couple of weeks left with **bleep** tesco and nokia , got a galaxy s3 on order with a different network.

i can't belive nokia didn't learn it's lesson with the tesco anna roll out !!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
e71n8

I agree with other sentiments about Nokia appauling system of updates and Tesco's lack of customer service, what a way to treat customers.

It is no wonder that neither are doing well at the moment.

Please use plain text.
brewsed

I notice the web page

http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability

has not been updated since 3 May 2012.

Is 059H316 ready yet?

Regards

Please use plain text.
Advisor
gazza197000

kerttu was your posting on the 26-apr-2012 a late april fool joke?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
gazza197000

[ Edited ]

they have just sent me a email saying Get a free pair of Monster® headphones worth £199 with every Nokia Lumia 800 or 900.

how about giving us are free software update !!!

i wouldn't touch another nokia again even if they was giving the phones away for free.

MODERATORS NOTE:  The profanities have been removed. Offensive language is not allowed on the forums. Please do not use offensive language on the forums

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tonyxm75192

Isn't it strange, Nokia take ages to answer a question but minutes to censor a post. If you are still monitoring please answer our questions about the update - or lack of it.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
John_Tesla

[ Edited ]

Dear tinyxm75192,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments.

Our duties are mainly to maintain the order of the Discussions Board, In this case , we had to take immediate action. 

In this particular ongoing discussion Kerttu and Michaels are in the process of clarifying this issue, please be patient. 

If in your case, please do not hesitate to contact your Operator in regards your pending software update.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,

John_Tesla

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tonyxm75192

Be patient? We have been waiting since 8 Feb with very little information. I have used Nokia mobiles for 15 years but this will be my last one!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
e71n8

I too am frustrated.

This is ridiculous and making both companies look like ********** (fill in what you like)

Just get it sorted, please !!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Still no Belle FP1 for Nokia 700 059L5V1 (unlocked unbranded UK variant) :confused:

Still no Belle for Nokia E7-00 059H316 (unlocked unbranded UK variant) :confused:

Please could someone press the "release" button somewhere?

Al

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
srinaveen818

Symbian belle update available for x6 or not?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
zinzan

"@zinzan, for 059F823, I have checked with our local team and the process for you to get update Nokia Belle has been started."

Hi Kerttu,

Any further progress on this? Am just getting a void of silence from the operator.

thanks & regards,

Z.

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone,

I think that we have finally been able to sort out the confusion around Tesco N8 update to Nokia Belle, and now it's really on its way. 

It seems that we had some information missing from our systems and unfortunately could not proceed sooner. Hope you find Nokia Belle enjoyable!

@zinzan, for 059F823, I will re-check this!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
e71n8

It's here at last.

Thanks,

Stephen.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
agobio

Hello, kerttu.

Any news for N8, product code 059C073, Movistar Spain? Still stuck with Anna...

"Nokia Belle not available = Nokia Belle will not be launched for this product code and/or country"

Will we have next updates (FP1... FP2)?

Could you speak with them, please? I'm tired of complaining...

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

hi agobio,

Update to Nokia Belle 111.030.0610 should've just become available for you, and it's basically the same as 111.030.0609 but with few more Movistar related enhancements. 

Please connect via Nokia Suite to check if the update would be available for you? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
zinzan

Justy been told this by my operator re: 059F823

"sorry for the delay in updates but just wanted to let you know that Nokia have committed to have the update out by the end of the week"

So I presume that means it will be out today or tomorrow?!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
endibrrk

Please Kerttu check for this product code 059K1B7. It`s a nokia X7 and I cant update it to belle

Please use plain text.