Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Belle availability information

Counsellor
Paul_Grenfell

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

An00bis,
Swap codes cant be updated via OTA or PC.. They have a unique code that can only be updated by Nokia Care Centre.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
konathalalokesh

sir my product code is 0597943 can i have belle update
Please use plain text.
dbpTs

Nokia care south Africa say that they can't change product codes, and that swap codes are head offices issue. I would really like to get this problem sorted so that I can do software updates at home and get the belle update. Anyone know what I can do?
Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

dbpTs wrote:
Nokia care south Africa say that they can't change product codes, and that swap codes are head offices issue. I would really like to get this problem sorted so that I can do software updates at home and get the belle update. Anyone know what I can do?

contact Michaels, and see what he can do for you. please read his post on page 3 of this thread for info.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
endibrrk

Hi Kerttu 

Please check for my product  code 059K1B7 !  The Belle update isnt present to me. My phone is X7 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
WOTH

Hi,

I posted here in Feb asking when Belle for a Blue unlocked Nokia E7 with code 059H316 would be available.  On the Nokia Belle availability checker it has said for the past month, waiting for aproval.  Aproval from whom and when will Belle for this E7 be approved?  This is an unlocked Nokia E7 bought direct from Nokia. 

Any chance of some information?

Best Regards,

Warren....

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Paul_Grenfell

Good question Warren, as yours is UK unbranded variant..
There should be an update for that , but its not listed on servers..
Maybe message Nokia rep.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bastgcosta

My product Code is 059F2P2 for N8. Anyone can say when is going to be available?

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

hi,

@konathalalokesh; your product code 0597943 seems to be for C6-00, which is not in scope for update to Nokia Belle.

@endibrrk; for your product code 059K1B7, it had been unfortunately decided to out-scope Nokia Belle. I will try to get a more detailed answer on this.

@WOTH/Warren, for 059H316 in UK, I am still trying to find out further details!

@bastgcosta, for your product code 059F2P2, to my understanding TMN is still evaluating if it will take Nokia Belle.

Furthermore, I will be on holiday for next week but Skyee will be keeping an eye on the forum in case there is something that she can help with :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
WOTH

@Kerttu,

Thanks for your reply, hopefully this will be resolved soon and here's wishing you happy holidays.

Best Regards,

Warren.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ilmars456

Hi, what's problem with my E7, can't upgrade to Bella, it shows that no update available, product code: 059D7P4

Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

ilmars456 wrote:

Hi, what's problem with my E7, can't upgrade to Bella, it shows that no update available, product code: 059D7P4

where did u get it from, what country. did you check the website http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability?intc=ncompr...

It has a list of countries and product codes. I have checked but whilst my eye sight is not as good as it was, I couldnt find it, did you ever have to have the phone fix or repaired.

Please use plain text.
Professor
andy3196

jraduga wrote:

ilmars456 wrote:

where did u get it from, what country. did you check the website http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability?intc=ncompr...

It has a list of countries and product codes. I have checked but whilst my eye sight is not as good as it was, I couldnt find it, did you ever have to have the phone fix or repaired.

Easier to put the product code in the forum search box. Most relevant result is in the first post of this thread /t5/Software-Updates/Nokia-Belle-availability-information/m-p/1298583/highlight/true#M109783 where 059D7P4 is listed as  a SWAP code, so will need to be updated at a Nokia Care Point

N8-00 pc059C9F6 Belle
808 PureView pc059P6W5
Please use plain text.
Advisor
flyyordie

Hello Mr. Kerttu, thank you give me information regarding when I will have the update available for my Nokia Belle 500, product code 059L3M6. I am writing from Uruguay. I hope your answer soon. Attend my apologies for using google translator. thank you very much
Please use plain text.
yeasef

Hi,

Those are under SWAP, will they get an Nokia Suite Update?
Please use plain text.
yeasef

Phone: Nokia N8
Product Code: 059B288
Please use plain text.
yeasef

Dear Michaels,

Please help me update my Nokia N8... Its product code is 059B288.

Please dont send me to the Nokia care here in BD... They are terrible. I am so terrified with their service. They may ask me to trash my mobile if I ask them about the sw upgrade!

Please... I pray... It has been a long time

:smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

yeasef wrote:

Dear Michaels,

Please help me update my Nokia N8... Its product code is 059B288.

Please dont send me to the Nokia care here in BD... They are terrible. I am so terrified with their service. They may ask me to trash my mobile if I ask them about the sw upgrade!

Please... I pray... It has been a long time

:smileyfrustrated:

anyone who has a swap handset cannot and will not be given the option to upgrade using the nokia suite. The boards that go into these phones are a generic replacement part that be distributed anywhere in the world.  As firmware updates are country and often carrier specific, a swap board cannot be upgraded without visiting the Nokia care Centre.

If nokia were to release an upgrade to a swap board it could mean that a phone in australia and another in the USA and another in India could all end up with the wrong firmware version for instance.

One minute you might have a phone using a particular language and then you do an upgrade and you could end up with a phone that only uses another language. So No Nokia do not do the updates using Nokia suite. YOU have to visit a nokia care centre

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
e71n8

Hello Nokia,

Please can you chase Tesco UK for the N8 Belle approval as there has been no update, and I think we have waited long enough.

They don't deserve to sell phones if they cannot provide updates in a timely fashion. This has happened on every update for the N8 so far. I hope future potential customers won't buy from Tescos.

Regards,

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sjjg

I second this. Other UK networks were available on release and even O2 approved the update weeks ago. Please could you chase Tesco. There is no reason for them not to approve it - we know they aren't going to bother to make any modifications to it. First and last Tesco Mobile phone, that's for sure.
Please use plain text.