Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Belle availability information

Contributor
martinn19

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

@mide64, I will try using another pc. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

hi all,

today we have finally published Nokia Belle for Optus. Below are the detailed product codes. Enjoy! :smileyhappy:

059J953

E6-00

059F3Q8

C6-01

059C6M2

N8-00

059D763

N8-00

059D761

N8-00

059J221

X7-00

059G2J4

E7-00

Please use plain text.
xleo77

Hello, I wonder if there any news for belle for 059L6V4 (argentina variant), the other argentina variant codes have their update
Why this version is late?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Hello

For information, I (finally) got 10 days ago the Microsoft Apps available for download through the "Software Update" icon on my 701 (059L499) running Belle v112.010.1404.

Good ! and Thank you !

Please use plain text.
Contributor
DeiL

" Does anyone here knows when is the release date for Belle FP1 for N8? Thanks.. "

Please use plain text.
Fazly

Hi.. Can u check P/C 059B667 N8-00

im frm malaysia..

TQ :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
roneileo

"@zinzan, update for you is on its way but seems to be stuck in the pipeline somewhere. I'm sorry for the delay, I will continue to push for it!"

Hi, I also have a C7 with product code 059F823. Are there any updates as to when Belle will be available for this product code?
Thanks.
Please use plain text.
hayatakbar

Can anyone please tell me why i am unable to view the http://europe.nokia.com/nokia-belle-update-availability as i am going to open it it goes to nokia.com/nokia-belle-update-availablity.

I am gona chek my mobile version in update availability.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
martinn19

belle update product code: 059L6V4. when will be available?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
zinzan

Hi,

Any further updates on this? The operator seems to think it has been published - they have two C7 variants and it seems the one for mine 059F823  is missing as I cannot update...

Can you please see what is going on with it and why it has not yet been published?

Thanks.

"@zinzan, update for you is on its way but seems to be stuck in the pipeline somewhere. I'm sorry for the delay, I will continue to push for it!"

Hi, I also have a C7 with product code 059F823. Are there any updates as to when Belle will be available for this product code?
Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Hi Fazly,

Your phone needs to be updated by a Nokia Care Point as it is a so called SWAP code. A Nokia Care Point will update the phone and also change the product code to the correct one for your carrier or country variant.

Please be aware this will erase all your personal data off of the phone so make sure you create a full backup in Nokia Suite. When asked deselect the option to include settings.

Hope this helps,

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
osunmi

@kerrtu

>Nokia Belle updates for you (Nokia 500: 059L6V4, 059L9P4, X7: 059K0H0) are being worked on and should become >available later. Unfortunately I don't have any detailed estimate.

>@david_alex & 059L5H2, unfortunately I received info that this particular update would not be taken into use in Hong >Kong (due to some incompatibilities).  Please stay patient for the next software update!

Hi, kerrtu, I'm a nokia 500 user from Taiwan(An island near China&HongKong).

Becauese of that all my available communication methods with local Nokia can't answer my question, thus I come here and would like to ask you if you can provide me a reliable answer.

When will I (Nokia 500 w/ SN 059L4K0) receive my belle update?

This phone have lots of issue, which seems can't be fixed through repair center so far(done it 2 times). So I think it's a software issue(when call incomming, the screen remain black and sometimes can't be woke up unless you unplug battery/ plug usb into phone, I dunno why).

Thus, I'm looking foward for a belle update.

TW Nokia customer service said that they'll have us a update before March 30th. But as you can see....umm.....

I wanna know if I can ask them replace me a new one which can be upgraded to belle, or all I can do is wait..?

Thank you for your reply, hope that I can get a good answer so I can support Nokia in this cold summer(you know, Lumia series, damn MS).All these issues on my Nokia 500 are damaging my faith to Nokia. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
arm009

Hi I'm having problems with my c7-00 the update to belle is not showing on my nokia suite 3.4.49 (I'm currently using Anna 025.007) my product code is 059B8B1
thank you
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Dave700

Many thnaks for the info. I have checked the site you mention. It confirms Nokia 700 software at new level. But I did not see my model code on your list - 059L5V1

Please advise if you have any info update.

Kind Regards

Please use plain text.
doma53

Hi,there ihave symbian belle i want the old symbian anna what should i do?!!
Please use plain text.
Professor
greycounciller

It should be clear by now there is no official way revert back to Anna. Please search the forum read previous post on the question.
Jurassic Park, Sam Neill to Dickie Attenborough " Mr. Hammond, the phones are working !"
N8-00 Tesco UK 059C951, Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
osunmi

Bump

I'm urging to hear the reply from Nokia..Since I've been suffering from random reboot/black screen.

Please use plain text.
ovitore

Symbian Belle Code0599258
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
habeela16

hi kerttu..mine s 059J8T7 pls Wen can i xpect d update? I need belle
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sufarmult

i have 059c1b7 and when i want to installe belle i get "nokia service is unavalaiable" after reaching 256/264 mb.
Please help
Please use plain text.