Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Belle availability information

spybro

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

@Kerttu

You were supposed to give answers about producy codes

but since you started this thread you have answered NONE

so once again 

059F047  Unbranded WHEN!

Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

Im sure if Kerttu had info it would be posted. There are still a number of pc's (mine included) still waiting for the update and news on when and if it will arrive.

Also I'm fairly sure the Nokia guys n galls on here are here out of courtesy, it's not their full time job.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
The0ne

SpyBro why are you wasting your time all Nokia threads are like this they say they gonna answer us but it just get another thread with a lot of complains and no answers.Its like in some countrys they carry about they're customers and in others .......... Uh

Please use plain text.
bansal02

059C9F6 Under investigation

Can you please clarify what "under investigation" actually means? Is there an update ready and it hasn't been patched? Or has this product code been overlooked and there is nothing available at all?

There is a massive difference between the two extremes of something being investigated, and we would just like to know which end of the spectrum we are in? That way I can adjust my expectations accordingly, or in the instance of Nokia, my expectation of failure and disappointment.

Thanks.
Please use plain text.
asharma121

Is their any problem for those who has already updated their phone with above mentioned code firmware ( I also updated my n8 with 0599255 firmware)
Please use plain text.
preetamtewari35

Hi...

My C7's product code is 059b8b0. Its showing update is not available....... when may i get the update??

Please use plain text.
Damirqa

kerttu

my nokia c7 no updates, product code 059G8B1 (RUSSIA) Please help.

Please use plain text.
dannyhu93

Product code is 059B899 from Malaysia... When is my update available??? My nokia suit Update sofware said no new update for my phone...help please

Please use plain text.

Could you please look into the New Zealand operator variants, none of them are listed on the availability page. For example, 059C7R0 N8 Vodafone New Zealand.
Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

[ Edited ]

For those customers who have a SWAP product code, you should not have this - when the light-swap repair was carried out by our Nokia Care point, your repaired phone should have been re-flashed to the same software variant that you had originally, and a new label created showing the IMEI and the correct code (though for N8 and E7 owners with sealed battery compartments, the label is not visible to you).

***Change***

Nokia has now issued reminders to the repair network on the correct processes for handling swap devices, so there is no longer a need to mail your individual details. All those who have mailed already will still be contact by Nokia Care in your country, though from now on you should be able to consult a local Nokia Care point directly.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
cristian_a

Why not going to get Belle to update Nokia product codes indicating'' SWAP''? What does that mean?

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

cristian_a wrote:

Why not going to get Belle to update Nokia product codes indicating'' SWAP''? What does that mean?

It means that your phone has had a repair in which the main board has been replaced using a generic circuit board which should have been reprogrammed to your original product code, but it seems that in a small number of cases this has not happened.

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tttsaxena07

Hey there, I am not getting an option for the update.

I have Nokia N8, Delhi, IND

Product Code : 0599255

Can you please check it out...??

Please use plain text.
Contributor
killerthomas

plz nokia how many times i have to tell you?!

check nokia c7 greece 059F0X8

plz:smileysad:

!Greece!
Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

Kerttu has all of the requests in for information on specific product codes requested so far and is checking them. She will publish a response as soon as she is able.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mudassarbutt83

Hello,

i have Nokia N8 with code # 059c4z7, and i have check out it on given site there is mentioned that Software Under Creation..what dose its mean? when its update will come? kindly confirm. awaiting for your kind response. thanks.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
foofanto

Pls Kerttu add at the list this product code N8 : 059l0p4.

TY

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Chirag14

[ Edited ]

My product code is 0599255 N8 dark grey from India, i got the update notification via Nokia software updater on my phone in the morning, i came back home from work and check Nokia suite but the update is not showing, is something the matter with my particular phone coz i have read posts from many ppl having the same product code getting the update? can anyone help??

Please use plain text.

Please check this product code too:

N8-00, Switzerland Swisscom

059B9X0

Thank you

Kind regards

Rolf

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

Hi everyone,

I have collected the reported product codes so far, please find the list with comments below. We are working to find out the current situation and will keep you updated!

We do not give any estimates on when the software might become available. Please do always check the availability page http://europe.nokia.com/nokia-belle-update-availability first. We are constantly adding additional product codes based on your feedback .

0599255 SW under creation (removed to correct SW)
0599277 Nokia Belle available
0599330 SW under creation (removed to correct SW)
0599387 Nokia Belle available
0599398 SW under creation (removed to correct SW)
Nokia Belle available
059b288 SWAP
059B656 SWAP
059B661
Under investigation
059B663
SWAP
059B6D7 SWAP
059B6T3
SWAP
059B7C0 Nokia Belle available
059B899 SWAP