Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Belle availability information

Contributor
ghost_SL

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

hey i have a c7 which product code is059B899  (SWAP).I brought this phone from thailand(brandnew) with warrenty.i don't no why they gave me a SWAP varient. please add this product code to belle update list please please!!!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
atien10985

@kerttu

dear sir,

until now still waiting approval for product code 059D3B2.can update available for that code.

thank & regard

Please use plain text.
Advisor
lamsallife07

@ kerttu
Dear sir,
The product code 059D188, Model C7, 3 UK carirer is still waiting for approval the latest information i got is they found bug and Nokia is building new of some content so you said it is in 'under investigetion'.
Sir the bug is fixed now or not? So if the bug is fixed, again 3 UK should approved it? And sir when will be the list of avilability page will be updated (refreshed), is next date on 21st feb?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
akhilks

0599255 ...shows update available..still my belle download stops at 210 mb...tried atleast 100 times....please give a solution

Please use plain text.
codejavac

Can you please give me information about Belle update on 059D1M2 Nokia N8 from sri lanka, coz it is not listed,

thanks

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

Hi codejavac,

looks like your product code belongs to Virgin UK, so it is listed under United Kingdom.

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

Hi notiz,

as you might have noticed from the Availability -page we still have some countries that have not launched Nokia Belle yet, like Bulgaria. I know it's hard to wait but please stay patient :smileyhappy: We will keep you informed!

Please use plain text.
Advisor
lamsallife07

Suvi any new info about the date of refreshed in belle avilability page??
Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

Hi all,

here are the latest product codes that I am checking further as they did not appear on the Availability page.

059D3B2

Under investigation
059L4F8
Under investigation
059H096
Nokia Belle available

Next  update to the Availability -page will happen in mid-week :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
niko85

My product code is 059F4Z9 c6-01 Black HP UK but is already more than a week that is awaiting approval. I noticed that the same model of the same family but is available in silver color upgrade. I would like to know some info about it :smileyhappy:. thanks guys and sorry for the English a bit so-so

Please use plain text.
Advisor
lamsallife07

Thank you and i wish that day my product code will be approved and will be listed as 'Nokia Belle avilable' :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

so is it o2 that is stopping my n8 from updating to belle.?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
akeovi

Hello kerttu. Nokia Belle availability page is not updated. Not only Bulgaria, but in order Balkan Peninsula except Greece hehe so Nokia Belle will be available this week or can hope eh? hehe:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Employee
kerttu

Hi akeovi,

one can always hope! :smileywink: But I would encourage to stay patient at least for couple of weeks more, we will let you know asap here in Discussion forum when more countries have Nokia Belle available.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kaltenekar

kerttu why couple of weeks? Now it is 2 weeks since launch. Don't get me wrong i can wait few months, but i still don't get it why does it takes so long for some product codes.

In Slovenia where i live there is not only one product code that is updatable.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
DraganVuk

I m from Serbia but I have slovenian product code too 059f496 and it has been under approval for two weeks. This is discrimination from Nokia. North Europe,USA and big countries first others can wait. Bad English I know..Bad support from nokia!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
akeovi

Already 2 weeks waiting. This is the third and will need several weeks which means early March or even little later okk:smileyvery-happy:

Kaltenekar may be we will get a Nokia Belle without errors therefore more wait hehe:smileyvery-happy:

Successful work Nokia:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
notiz

Thank you very much. Well that was not the answer that i was expecting but will do for now :smileyhappy: I need a clue about the situation, is it taking so long because my country is poor and Nokia can't get some promised money from the operators, or there is some kind of bug or issue with the language within the new software? :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: I'm laughing, but I really want to know!
Please use plain text.
duboN8

Am I going to get Belle update, I use N8 059D7P7  Croatia T-Mobile ??

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Warren_Casari

Well.. i've noticed around an 100 tweet and other posts in this same forum complaining about how much bugs Nokia Belle have. So, from my point of view it's not that bad to wait for a while. At least when you gonna get Belle, there will probably be more FAQ about this new OS, and hopefully other fixing update. My best regards :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.