Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Belle availability information

Registered Member
mohamedabdalla0

Re: Nokia Belle availability information

nokia n 8
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mohamedabdalla0

nokia n8
this is my phone code

059d294 Nokia Belle available

and when I'm try to searsh about any software the pc suite say : no update available

what i can do now?

notice : i'm in Egypt
Please use plain text.
girishtr

My Nokia Product indicates SWAP,as suggested by to go nokia care for belle update.

My Question is ,as my warranty is over,will the nokia people charge to update belle software.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
shameermpm

Hi I am using N8 product code 0599398, I got update notification on my mobile today and I tried to use nokia Ovi suite its starts downloading and Its stopes about 67 MB I cancelled the installation, after 8 hours I restarted updation but its said it updated and Restart but its still ANNA version and on phone its saying update availabe , but OVI suite nothing any IDEA Please help...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
albin16

@kerttu

I updated my N8 (0599255) yesterday. But now the FW has been removed for correction. So i guess i will need to update it once again when its re-uploaded. Please confirm.

& is there an ETA to by when it will be corrected & available to us?

& also please correct your nokia-belle-update-availability page. It says Belle available for N8 (0599255). Its confusing people.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Analyst

Thanks Kerttu for your detailed post. However i have been checking the availability page all day long, hoping to see some changes. One thing which discouraged me (and continues to do so) is the fact that the page is still dated 7th of February. How is it that the date is forgotten when the info contained in it is updated? The South African code 059D2N9 is not included in your post. Is there any hope of an update to this variant soon?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
manubassi018

ya lakshya is right
availablity list shows the code 0599255, but nokia suite 3.3.86 is not showing update
plz, someone from nokia give us the answer

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
narayan_lumaji

i had my phone replaced 2 days ago it has a different imei no. and a different product code.the product code is not founf in the belle availability list my phone is x7-00ls product code is 059g7g9
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mihael091

My product code is 059D373 and it is not on the list of Croatia product codes for N8 (http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-availability).

When will I be able to update? Last time I waited 2 weeks for Anna. Will this time I wait less?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
patata51

What about the White E6-00, Country Variant Germany. Productcode 059J222? Latest version is 22.014. Its the phone of a friend of mine. I told him, that Belle is out and he should get it and just realised that it isn'tavailable for his phone yet. 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

What about N8 with product code 059F053 sliver white greece??

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Analyst

Unfortunately for us. The availability page you are referring us to is static and does not change in any way. If anyone doubts that, just look at its date - 7th of February. How could its information keep changing while its date is being forgotten?
Please use plain text.
zalim247

Hi,

My N8-00's Product Code:0599398 , it says update available on Nokia Availability Site . But I doesn't show it on my Nokia Suite !  I am currently in Pakistan but I bought My phone from U.A.E. What should I do ? Please Help

Nokia Lover 3
Please use plain text.
mark_goods5510

Nokia E6, in the UK, Orange network.  Product code is 059K470. software 021.014

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
krisyyc

Is there any explanation for Canada and Australia being denied the Belle update completely?
Please use plain text.
khaled1012

i am from egypt, i have nokia c7 product code is 059b899 and you told my that to check with my local carepoint but they don't know about the belle update they know only anna 24.001 so this means that i won't be able to download the belle from the intrnet and i must get it from the care point when they have it. .and when it will be at our carepoint many thanks

Please use plain text.
himeriq

I have a Nokia E6, product code 059H6F1. Nokia Suite says that no updates is avilable. Please! help me..
Please use plain text.
Ex-Administrator (Retired)
michaels

[ Edited ]

I can try to follow up on some of the questions posed in the last few pages:

Why can't Belle be downloaded over the air?

Belle is not just a normal software update, some aspects of Symbian^3 have undergone fundamental changes in Belle, and it has not been possible to deliver the entire update via the OTA method. This is why your phone's in-built update app is directing you to Nokia Suite.

What does "Removed to correct SW" mean?

The software update teams detected signs that there may be issues with the update process for a small number of product codes, in order to prevent the inconvenience that could be caused by a software update failure, these codes which were available when Belle went live have been temporarily withdrawn from the update servers whilst additional checks are made.

Why can't Nokia just release Belle for all codes?

There are a number of different versions of the software reflecting regional, national and network differences, so not every phone of one paricular model is the same. Some of thes variants need additional work to be undertaken, which is the primary reason why some product codes lag behind others.

If your phone has your network operator's variant software version, then Nokia has to await the network's approval before relasing the update since the operator will perform their own tests in advance of the release.

Swap product codes are not supposed to be in public, this is why they do not receive updates. Those customers who have a phone with a swap code have received it in error. Skyee and myself are working hard to facilitate these errors being corrected so that you can receive Belle and any subsequent updates normally, but unfortunately this will require that we ensure that your phone is reprogrammed with the correct product code by Nokia Care.

I have received a phone with a swap code or my phone had a light-swap repair whcih still has a swap prouct code. What should I say to my Nokia Care point?

My personal recommendation is that you contact the NCP which carried out the warranty service for you, tell them that you received the swap device or the light-swap repair from them and that you received the phone back with a swap code that had not been reprogrammed to your orignal code. They should help you to have the work that should have been done as part of that service completed. It would probably be a wise precaution to contact the NCP by phone first, especially those of you living some distance from the NCP.

My warranty has expired since the swap was issued, what can I do?

If you had a light-swap repair or received a swap phone under warranty and still have a swap product code, but your warranty has since ended, please get in touch as indicated in my post on page three of this thread.

I have a swap code and I updated to Anna...

This is a pleasant surprise. I'm guessing that you received a swap device rather than a light-swap repair, but we'll check on 059C0K9 and 059B6D7 to see what the situation is.

What is a swap phone?

A swap phone is a phone that you receive under warranty service if it proves impossible to repair your phone. Before it is given to you, the swap phone should be reprogrammed and relabelled to match the product code of your original phone.

What is a light-swap?

A light swap is where the main board of your phone is replaced as part of a warranty repair. Although you receive your phone back repaired, the replacement of the main board also means that you have a different IMEI number. As with swap phones, once a light swap unit has been fitted into your phone, it should be reprogrammed and relabelled with your original product code.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Gyno

[ Edited ]

what means : 059G4Q2 Under investigation?

Can u estimate the time we will wait for the Belle update?

can you edit the list if changes are made.

on behalf of all nokia users

Thank you

Nokia user since 2000.

Owed : 3310;3330;3510i;3650;6600;7610;6630;6280; 6234;N73;E50;5300;E51;5800XM;5530XM;C7
Own : C6-01 ; 1101 ; X2-00
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Saxpy

[ Edited ]

I too received the Anna release OTA with a SWAP code 059B6D7 so I hope it will be possible to handle Belle in the same way., although with a few weeks delay compared to the general Anna roll-our in Sweden.

Please use plain text.