Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Belle roll-out has started - check here for ...

Ex-employee (retired)
skyee

Nokia Belle roll-out has started - check here for all details...

Hi all,

good news to share! We are very happy to announce that Nokia Belle is now available for download for Nokia N8, Nokia E7, Nokia E6, Nokia X7, Nokia C6-01, Nokia C7 and Nokia Oro in the majority of our markets, for example: India, Russia, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Poland, UK, Germany, Italy, Vietnam and Indonesia. For Nokia 500, Nokia Belle will be made available within the next few weeks.

You can find,

- an overview about what Nokia Belle is all about via http://europe.nokia.com/nokia-belle-update

- the availability of Nokia Belle for your country via http://europe.nokia.com/nokia-belle-update-availability

- and all the latest FAQs via http://europe.nokia.com/nokia-belle-update-faq

Also check our story with more details about Nokia Belle in Nokia Conversations.

To update your phone, you'll need to connect it to a PC via a USB cable and then start Nokia Suite (make sure you have the latest version 3.3.86 installed) – as Nokia Belle is a major upgrade, it is not possible to update over the air / OTA and the update also won’t be available in Nokia Software Updater. For a step-by-step guide,  you can check the Nokia support pages and we have also done a video that tells you everything you need to know. Please note that the update to Nokia Belle removes your apps & music licenses, but you can re-download compatible apps easily via Nokia Store and your music licenses can be restored by playing the respective track. (We’ve done more detailed explanations in the FAQ pages, so check here for more infos.)

If you get a notification on your phone that the Nokia Belle update is available for you and it doesn’t show in Nokia Suite, please make sure that you have the latest Nokia Suite version 3.3.86 installed and then use the refresh button there.

pS: And last but not least, I also want to use the opportunity to introduce Suvi aka Kerttu, who will keep you up to date with news about software updates in the future. Welcome to the Forum, Suvi!

BR,

yvonne

Please use plain text.
Sage
andy232

Re: Nokia Belle roll-out has started - check here for all details...

Thank you skyee!  :smileyhappy:  All of your hard work will appreciated by millions of Symbian users. Thanks to you and your team. Brilliant

Nokias: 232, 3210, 3330, 6230, 6101, 6021, 6126, E75, E73, N900, N8, E6, E7, N9. There's a Samsung in there somewhere too, but...we don't talk about that.
Please use plain text.
Professor
greycounciller

Suppose that's hello and goodbye all rolled into one. Thank you and goodbye Skyee. Hello Kertu!
Jurassic Park, Sam Neill to Dickie Attenborough " Mr. Hammond, the phones are working !"
N8-00 Tesco UK 059C951, Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
XxWWWSAMxX

Thanks for the update Skyee! Glad to see this time around its alot more organised then the Anna release =]

Also.. Welcome to the forum Suvi :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Sage
andy232

Also, this 'country availability' page is SUPERB!  :smileyhappy:  Thanks again

http://europe.nokia.com/nokia-belle-update-availability

Nokias: 232, 3210, 3330, 6230, 6101, 6021, 6126, E75, E73, N900, N8, E6, E7, N9. There's a Samsung in there somewhere too, but...we don't talk about that.
Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

Just found out that Australia will not be getting belle and that it will not be launched here, occuring to the available country list webpages. Now thats disappointing. I hope there will be something for us at a later point. My E7 was bought the day after release here in australia which makes it less than a year old. Ah well guess thats how the cookie crumbles.

Please use plain text.
Sage
nokton12

Great, site with rollout status! thumbs up Nokia! :smileyhappy:

Nokia N9 Black
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Xequez

"Nokia Belle not available = Nokia Belle will not be launched for this product code and/or country"

Does this mean NOT AT ALL or NOT YET?

Ta

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
setsuna15

just when "few weeks" is scheduled for nokia 500? MARCH?!!!
Nokia user since 2004.
Owned 3310, 1100, 3300, 6600, 6300, 5310, 5130, N79, 5800.
Owns: 6230 (still alive) and 500....
Please use plain text.
Contributor
noreply

Cool thank you very much for the update.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

Why angry birds not available for Nokia belle?Nokia faq section says so.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
elroc

I see most of the Vodacom South Africa variants are still 'Software in creation'. Is there any kind of ETA when we can expect it? Would operator still have to approve it after creation is complete?

For reference my product code os 059D2N9

Please use plain text.
Sage

My product code is 059C5Q8 - says update available on the website but no update showing in nokia suite. I have the latest nokia suite. Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
gbora87

wat bout product code 0599255.....???

Please use plain text.
Contributor
noreply

What about code 059C9X1? I currently only 4 and 7 no other numbers or codes? PLease clearify it.

Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

Xequez wrote:

"Nokia Belle not available = Nokia Belle will not be launched for this product code and/or country"

Does this mean NOT AT ALL or NOT YET?

Ta

Thats what a few of want to know, but if you read it literally, then i think the answer will be no. If they were creating it then it would say so, or if they were awaiting approval it would say so as well. Instead it just says that it will Not be launched. Which means Australia and a few other countries (not many though) will not be getting it.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
joeaperson

Will the update clear both C: and E: ? I'd like to completely clear my phone and make it like it was bought off the shelf with Belle. How can I do this?
Please use plain text.
Employee
mikkodss

Update will backup your personal content and then clear C: drive and restore the personal content. You will see the details in Nokia Suite disclaimer. Nokia Suite cannot clear your device completely.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
khalifa989

i cant wait till march :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Advisor

My Brazil N8 product code (059C0G7) doesn't even show on the list. What does that mean? It's not going to be updated?
Please use plain text.