Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Nokia Belle Israel?

Advisor
rohitsingh2713

Re: Nokia Belle roll-out has started - check here for all details...

I am a c7 user, the belle update is available for my phone in delhi, india. Can you people please tell how much time it will take in updation & what if my internet connection is lost while updating?
Please use plain text.
tzoof_hasidof

Nokia Belle Israel?

Hey:smileyhappy:

Is Nokia Belle will be available for Nokia N8 Israel Product code 0599777?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
dannychen

Re: Nokia Belle Israel?

where is my belle update for 059b288?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Ranjanch

My product code is 0599255. Still no update. checked atleast 10 times. Am eagerly waiting for it. When will it come.

If you like the above or it solves the problem, do not forget to click on the star/Kudos :-)
Please use plain text.
Employee

Hi rohitsingh2713, update time varies quite a lot, depending how much content you have in your device and what kind of network connection you have (how fast). It varies usually from 30 minutes to couple of hours. 

One way to get update smoother is to make sure, that you have in Nokia Suite following option turned on, in Tools -> Options -> Automatically download software udpates. This way Nokia Suite downloads in background software update to your PC and informs you about the update, when it's download to PC. Then you just need to perform the actual update.

Cheers, Samuli

Please use plain text.
ksujitkumar

Why no belle for Nokia N8 599255 and how much more time will it take to release for this product code. Please update......

Please use plain text.
Sage
andrewaussie

ok lets all get active and keep askin why Australia supposedly doesnt get Belle....
Please use plain text.
Contributor
macrovijay

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I Got Nokia Belle.

The Wait Is Ends Here Today.

Smooth Operating. I Am Using N8 And I Updated Through OVI Suite 3.3.83 No Problems Faced. Smooth Instaliation.

But I Didn't See The Weather Widget. Where Can I Get? Is Belle Support For Skype Video Calling?

Please use plain text.
soussef24

Hi,

Belle appears on my phone's (N8 0599391) SW Update application which says to use my PC for update. However using Nokia Suite 3.3.86, gives the following error : 

============

Service Unavailable 

the nokia suite update service is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

============

Any hint for a solution?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
wesley217

Yes...why doesn't Australia get belle??? I love my N8, but after getting left out I think it may get tossed aside a bit more quickly for something else.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
cheng6589

how bout N8 with product code 059B288 in Malaysia? Is the belle update will be available for us tomoro morning? thanks..

Please use plain text.
husseinq

again can any one tell me when will belle be available for 0599387
Please use plain text.
Sage
andrewaussie

hell i know its off topic but even the nokia n9 is getting a second update in australia
Please use plain text.
Ex-employee (retired)
skyee

Hi all,

some more Q&As.

As for Skype, there's 2 versions available in Nokia Store & one of those works with Nokia Belle. So please check Nokia Store.

Regarding Angry birds, I've just replied to another thread:

Just to clarify: There are several versions of Angry Birds available, and most of those versions are compatible with Belle (see below table with "Yes"). There are only 2 versions that are not compatible yet. After the update to Nokia Belle, just go to Nokia Store and look for the available, compatible versions.

Angry Birds full_game_pay_Rovio Yes
Angry Birds Lite_game_free_Rovio Yes
Angry Birds Rio_game_free_Rovio Yes
Angry Birds Rio_game_pay_Rovio Yes
Angry Birds Seasons_game_free_Rovio Yes
Angry Birds Seasons_game_pay_Rovio Yes
AngryBirdsFreeSymbian3 Yes
AngryBirdsRioFreeSymbian3 Yes
AngryBirdsRioSymbian3 No
AngryBirdsSeasonsFreeSymbian3 Yes
AngryBirdsSeasonsSymbian3 Yes
AngryBirdsSymbian3 Yes
AngryBirdsSymbian3_TP

No

Q: The availability page states that Nokia Belle update is available, but I can’t see it in Nokia Suite. What should I do?

A: Make sure you have the latest version of Nokia Suite, version 3.3.86, installed (you can download it via www.nokia.com/nokiasuite) and press the refresh button in Nokia Suite if it’s not showing automatically.

@widesky867: 059B663 is a swap variant, so you would need to check with your local Nokia Carepoint to get the update.

@rohitsingh2713:  Please check our FAQ pages, as your questions are answered there. Thanks!  http://europe.nokia.com/nokia-belle-update-faq

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
dannychen

cheng6589 wrote:

how bout N8 with product code 059B288 in Malaysia? Is the belle update will be available for us tomoro morning? thanks..

I'm afraid not! we may have to go to NCC and pay for the update!

Please use plain text.
Advisor
geobaby22

What about product code 059B656 Nokia N8-00.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ekarthik

no belle update for 599398...my product code not in the list .............do i get the update later ...........or i will not get that update.......

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
juhian

Hi,

My phone model is 059d110 i checked in the website it says software is available for country US variant but Nokia suite doesnt update please advice.

Regards

K.R

KR
Please use plain text.
Contributor
advilll

mine 0599387 , and still no update for me !!!!!
Please use plain text.
Professor
DeadmanN8

HI Skyee,
Are the product codes that do not show in the list being worked on?

I ask because my Nokia N8 059C9F6 UK is not in the list :-(
Please use plain text.