Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle roll-out has started - check here ...

Tunu

Re: Nokia Belle roll-out has started - check here for all details...

Problem with belle update, Nokia E7, 059C4H2, grey, finland.

Suite informs that there is an update available, but if i choose it, theres right away error report 20000. If i move the date of my computer forward, lets say 29.2.2012, the update process moves forward until step 3. There it starts to "preparing for update" after which it informs that USB is connected. When you click continue with updating, it goes back to preparing for update and then back to USB is connected.

After a while back and forth, it gets stuck to "preparing for update". I left it for a night, and in the morning it was still like that, until i unplugged.

I have tried many times, i also did a back up and reset.

Local Nokia repair didnt know yet what to do, so i decided to inform you.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ibluesow2191

My Product Code Is 0599255 Plz Inform That Available For This!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
abhishek_vinit

no bro... its finiding automatically.. just try it again n again..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ibluesow2191

Remains The Same! No Update Yet For India!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ibluesow2191

Hello, Heii
Symbian Belle Is Available For India??
Product Code 0599255
Through OTA?
Or Pc Suite?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ibluesow2191

How Many Of You Updated Symbian Belle? From India?? Product Code 0599255
Please use plain text.
Ex-employee (retired)
skyee

Hi all,

for availability questions please always check our availability page (http://europe.nokia.com/nokia-belle-update-availability) first, as we always put the latest information up there. Suvi also just opened a new thread to consolidate information and share some updates (/t5/Software-Updates/Nokia-Belle-availability-information/td-p/1298583).

As some people have been asking about "why are there codes that are not on the page yet?", just some quick explanation: We are constantly creating more software variants and there are some product codes for which we just started & therefore haven't been added to the availability page yet. As mentioned, we nevertheless monitor your comments and crosscheck that we don't miss a code by accident. :-)

And one more thing: If you are on one of the following productcodes, you have a so called swap variant. Please check with your local Nokia Carepoint to get the update to Nokia Belle, as it won't be available via Nokia Suite.

059b288 SWAP
059B656 SWAP
059B6D7 SWAP
059B899 SWAP
059C5W6 SWAP
059D5P7 SWAP
059D7P4 SWAP

BR,

yvonne

Please use plain text.
sestonimyr

Hi!

I'm waiting for Belle uppdate for Product Code 059B6T3 (Sweden) but I can't find it. When is it planned?

Tanks in advaced for your answer.

/N

Please use plain text.
Nolz

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!! Updated successfully to Belle (N8). South Africa finally has it. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
killerthomas

Hello Nokia...

I m from greece and all of my friends as i see have the update! BU I STILL HAVENT GOT IT! 

my product code is : 059F0X8

And a quick tip: Dont Post topics with problems of symbian belle cuz you havent give it to everyone yet!

GIVE IT TO EVERYONE THEN POST TOPICS!

Again a big dissapointment from NOKIA ......i thought i would have it the same time with the others.....

!Greece!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
widesky867

@skyee, thanks for replying to my post, I went to nokia care today in Malaysia, and they told me they have not received the belle update, which is really hard to believe as many Malaysians have gotten it. They told me i had to wait for a month? 

Product code 059B663, is it possible to release the update on Nokia Suite? 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sipe1971

Hi,
Can i upgrade N8 (product code 0599398) to Belle.

Thanks,
Sanjeev
Please use plain text.
Advisor
foofanto

PLS ADD 059l0p4!

Please use plain text.
Advisor
backisnickel

hi .. try to format your phone by *7370# or by the option available on your phone... make sure to backup your memory card...
after that setup your nokia as you would normally do and look for updates... it finds it....
by the way i have the same product code ....
Please use plain text.
lunarsolstice

are the nokia servers still down? i'm still getting a 'service is unavailable' notice. the odd thing is how come some people were able to get it just now judging by their posts? O.o

Please use plain text.
Ex-employee (retired)
skyee

@widesky867: I've just done a screenshot of your post & sent it to our team in Malaysia. I'll come back once I have a reply about your case.

And for all of the questions raised about Nokia Suite update problems (error messages, etc.), I've forwarded those to our team for investigation. We'll create FAQs as soon as possible.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Gyno

Nokia C6-01 059G4Q2

i have no update.

Nokia user since 2000.

Owed : 3310;3330;3510i;3650;6600;7610;6630;6280; 6234;N73;E50;5300;E51;5800XM;5530XM;C7
Own : C6-01 ; 1101 ; X2-00
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
rolfsnolf

skyee wrote:

And for all of the questions raised about Nokia Suite update problems (error messages, etc.), I've forwarded those to our team for investigation. We'll create FAQs as soon as possible.

thnx lot

Please use plain text.
Advisor
backisnickel

Hi Skyee,

by the way are there problems with the Ovi / Nokia suite too.. coz the phone tells you that it has an software update but the Ovi / Nokia suite does not seem to find it...

any other alternative to update to Symbian Belle... ?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
rolfsnolf

backisnickel wrote:
Hi Skyee,

by the way are there problems with the Ovi / Nokia suite too.. coz the phone tells you that it has an software update but the Ovi / Nokia suite does not seem to find it...

any other alternative to update to Symbian Belle... ?

unfortunately no official ones :smileysad: in the past i could bypass my nokia suite probs by using ota, but sadly not possible with belle :smileysad:

Please use plain text.