Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle roll-out has started - check here ...

Counsellor
bart76

Re: Nokia Belle roll-out has started - check here for all details...

tullulah83 :

It says software under creation for product code 059D188, what is the timescale for it being available? Days, weeks?

same question hire.

waiting for 3UK (059C4Z7)

Do  we will need to wait for approval after creation???

cheers

belle on my n8
Please use plain text.
Advisor
anonuevojaypee

...unplug the usb from the computer and wait a few moments then the update will appear..it happens to me when i was about to update my anna to belle...

...after the update it looks cool but some feature s of anna which i think is important is now gone...and the worst is that i can no longer sign in to ovi store though my connection is good....

it disappoints me a lot..huhuhuhu
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Humanicorn

fasten nokia 500's updates please?
Please use plain text.
Professor
childofthewo_mj

@jcmazss - No, Canada will never receive Belle update. I suggest that we start calling Rogers and Nokia Canada. Note to them what happened in Nokia Australia!

jcmazss wrote:

I am so disappointed.  I bought my Nokia X7 to support Nokia for their innovation. When do Canadians receive the Belle Update? Why are we the slowest to receive EVERYTHING???

Please use plain text.
Professor
childofthewo_mj

@skyee -- How about my problem? Looping between "Preparing to Install - USB Connection is Active - Click Next to Conitnue, then loop again during the install process?"

Using Nokia Suite 3.3.86

Is this being investigated? Country Variant North America 059D111, Nokia N8 Blue

Please. Thanks!

skyee wrote:

Are you by any chance on an Indian productcode? We removed two packages to correct some errors a while ago. So that could maybe explain it. Details here: /t5/Software-Updates/Nokia-Belle-availability-information/td-p/1298583

Please use plain text.
poetryyy

Hello please i would like help updating my E-7 to symbian belle everytime i want to update it reaches the install portion of the update and stops. It says i have error code 12054. I have the latest version of Nokia Suite (3.3.86) I tried restarting the program and i've also uninstalled and reinstalled it. my product code is 059F852 I'm in Nigeria. Any assitance will be greatly appreciated i've attached a screen shot of the error i'm getting thank you in advance.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Lakshya

Finally got belle update on my N8 (Product code : 0599255)  :smileyvery-happy:

Nokia Belle RoxXx :heart:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
josemlemos

I updated my phone (N8-00 RM 596 PRODUCT CODE: 059D111). Has Nokia just made a typo? It still says Symbian Belle, instead of Nokia Belle
Please use plain text.
Professor
childofthewo_mj

@josemlemos

Hi,

I have 059D111, Blue Unit. C: has 51MB, E: has 11.8 GB, F: has 13.8 GB.

Nokia Sutie 3.3.86, Windows 7, USB Plugged to Main Plug, not a Hub.

Were you able to successfully update to Belle?

Mine goes through this loop. Endlessly...

It occurs after Backup is 100% complete.

Can you please advise?

"Backup 100%"

"Preparing to Install the Software"

"USB Connection is Active"

"USB Disconnect"

"USB Connects"

Click "Next"

REPEAT STEPS

josemlemos wrote:
I updated my phone (N8-00 RM 596 PRODUCT CODE: 059D111). Has Nokia just made a typo? It still says Symbian Belle, instead of Nokia Belle

Please use plain text.
Advisor
josemlemos

Replied by pm @childofthewo_mj

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
i_own_n8

I'm loving it! it is faster! Nokia is still the best!! four thumbs up .. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Sage
noki2000

Thank you so much for the great work. This is a beautiful and very well organized update.

You have really listened to us and changed what was needed to be changed to make a huge improvement in the upgrading experience.

Congratulations to al the people involved in the process!!!

Best regards to you all.

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

I have to agree with noki2000 on this

The update process has been much smoother for most people and also quicker. There are a few loose ends here and there but on the whole I think this was a much better roll out than the anna one.

Obviously 2 huge markets Canada and Australia have other issues with the update and thats bad from their point of view but with the things I have been reading regarding them it would seem there is at least some light at the end of their tunnel.

I myself am still waiting to update my phone also and will do as soon as it's available.

Thanks Nokia for your hard work
Please use plain text.
Advisor
deadmank2s

Hey guys I have just installed Symbian belle update but i have lost all the messages wat to do now .. plzzz help
Please use plain text.
bd1959

E7-00 (Slovenia) code 059H341 is not listed. Will update be awailable for this phone?

Thx & br, bd 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
An00bis

059B288 SWAP (N8-00 Romania)

I know it's a SWAP code, when will it be able to receive an update?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
deadmank2s

Hey Skyee,

Help me with this

I have just installed Symbian belle update but i have lost all the messages wat to do now .. plzzz help.
While installing the backup and restore were performed but i have lost the messages
Please use plain text.
Advisor
backisnickel

599255 update now available.... Hurray !!!
Please use plain text.
Advisor

What about the product code 059F053? Silver white greece. Please Nokia let us know a date at least.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
c7top

guys who are with C7-00 059B8B0 and also all swap codes,its better to visit nokia care and already i have done the

same and now my mobile is with BELLE. but the only problem is still after updating also the product code remaining same so swap users go ahead with this product code issue 

AND ALSO ITS BETTER TO  FIGHT FOR  THE CHANGE OF  SWAP CODE  AS  AN ORIGINAL PRODUCT

CODE. 

Please use plain text.